Chapter Twenty-Six - Family Reunion

Comenzar desde el principio

Harry shoved his wand in his uncle's face, "I can speak however I like, I'm the one holding the wand."

Harry heard a whimper and turned to see Dudley, a sick grin appeared on his face, "Oh look, everyone's here."

"Dudley get out of here." Petunia told her son.

When Dudley tried to run Harry shot him down with a full body bind, "None of you are leaving here alive." he told them.

"What do you want with us?!" Petunia exclaimed, falling to her knees and starting to sob.

"You see, I've already lived my life. The first time I was sent to live here after my parents were killed. You all treated me as a slave, I did all the chores, was kept in that dirty cupboard," Harry motion to the place that had been his room up until he was eleven, "and I was even Dudley's personally little punching bag. You all made my life a living hell and now I'm here to return you kindness." he finished it off with a little smile.

"I don't know what nonsense you're going on about-"

*Crucio.*

Vernon fell to the floor screaming, clawing at himself as if trying to pull the pain off.

"Sorry, what was that?" Harry asked.

"Please! Please stop this madness! I'll do anything! Just let my family go!" Petunia pleaded.

Harry turned to his aunt, "You never asked for them to let me go."

His voice was dead calm, making it even that much more scary as the first body fell to the floor, Dudley letting out a loud noise through his magically sealed mouth. Over the sound of Vernon's screams and the commotion outside, Harry didn't notice that Tom had walked in until he had leaned down a little to be speaking directly into Harry's ear.

"As much as I enjoy the show the Aurors will be arriving soon."

A shiver went down Harry's spine as he realized that Tom had been watching the entire time, as well as the fact that he could feel the man's warm breath against his neck.

"Whatever, the Death Eaters can hold the off for a few minuets." Harry replied, pulling away slightly.

Tom smirked a little and stepped back, Harry returning his attention to his relatives. He was still holding Vernon under the cruciatus curse so he walked over to where Dudley was laying, petrified, on the ground. Harry knelt down so he could look him in the face, tilting his head slightly.

"Sorry to cut this reunion short, but I can't be seen here." he poked Dudley's cheek with his wand, "You're fatter than I remember," Harry stood up, ''Oh well, looks like I'll just have to hit you harder."

Harry kicked Dudley in the face as hard as he could, hearing a crunch he knew that he'd completely broken his nose, possibly even a few teeth. When he pulled his foot away Harry was that indeed Dudley's nose was shattered, some teeth having fallen out, both his mouth and nose bleeding, on more than the other, there were also a few small places where his skin had ripped, making some cuts along his face. Harry watched with satisfaction as blood rush onto the floor waiting a bit before casting the finale blow.

"Bye bye Dudley." Harry said before a sickening green light erupted from the end of his wand.

Harry let up the curse he had on his uncle, walking over to him having tried to make a useless attempt at trying to crawl away, any slight movement would just cause him more pain, besides, he'd only managed to move his arm about two inches before it collapsed and he groaned in pain.