ミ*ੈ✩‧₊˚ SANCTUARY

══════ ∘◦❁ 𝑺𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑻𝑼𝑨𝑹𝒀 ! ❁ ◦∘ ══════

❝ 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡... 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙮. 𝙞 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙗𝙪𝙩- ❞ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙚.

𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙, ❝ 𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙭, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙤. ❞

══════ ∘◦❁ 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑴𝑬 ! ❁ ◦∘ ══════

this is the finale for this lovely story! thank you all for sticking around! however, THIS IS NOT THE END, i promise that we only have a long adventure ahead of us. i'm not one to usually dedicate a huge author's note in a separate chapter— but for this special story, i felt like it was more than necessary. so if you're not into sentimental thank you notes, you can skip this entirely, haha! moreover, whether you were here from the start of the book or if you just started reading it a few hours ago, i cannot thank you enough for spending your precious time to read a silly quackity fanfic of mine.

that being said, and assuming you read to the end, MY QUACKITY FANFICS DON'T STOP HERE! i have promoted this once before, but i have and entire separate quackityxfem!oc fanfics called "AFTERTHOUGHT" (after joji song titles ofc;p)

so if you're curious now, "afterthought" has a storyline revolving around highschool sweethearts that separated ways in college due to distance. however, after 3 years pass, the ex-lovers reunite once again with the help of friends!! if you're into quackmeister or just sappy love stories in general, i recommend you check it out;)

on the other hand, I ALSO HAVE A DREAM FANFIC ! it's called "like you do", a dreamxfem!oc fanfic!!

so if you're curious about this one too, "like you do" has a storyline about clay grieving over his girlfriend of 3 years being formerly identified as a missing person! unable to fathom her disappearance, clay writes detailed love letters to his girlfriend's old & abandoned address. constantly writing love letters every week, he never expected the letters to be found — let alone found by such a familiar face that resembles his missing girlfriend!

══════ ∘◦❁ 𝑨 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑲 𝒀𝑶𝑼 ! ❁ ◦∘ ══════

now, i know that i'm an author, and the responsibilities and expectations of writing fanfictions like my own make a lot of my readers assume that words just naturally spill out of my brain and into my writing— while sometimes that's the case, right now feels the exact opposite.

i'm trying my best to compile the whirlwind of emotions i'm feeling and the abundant amount thoughts i'm pondering, but it's really hard to do so. therefore, i'll let two words exemplify it for me— THANK YOU.

the amount of love, support, and overall motivation that all of you have poured onto me and this silly story is genuinely incomprehensible. i cannot explain how much gratitude i feel towards YOU, a BELOVED READER!

i started this random quackity fanfic on a limb. the entire spark of inspiration for this story revolves around a bland thought of "take it," which i have mentioned before LMFAO. but anyway, i would have NEVER anticipated that this small quackity book would get the attention it received, yet receive all of the LOVE AND SUPPORT FROM YOU. many may think that this story was carried by me, an author that simply formed words into chapters, but i would like to emphasize that this book was CARRIED BY YOU, not me— yes, you!!! the amount of ideas and reactions you've provided for this story is literally the foundation of this quackity book, i only accentuated and formed your emotions and thoughts into words for your enjoyment!

again, it's really hard to explain how happy i am over the outcome of this story. plus, the passion i have for writing and creating such crazy stories is only growing, but the main idea i want to highlight is YOU.

"sanctuary" wouldn't be "sanctuary" without YOU.
this entire fanfic would not have been the rollercoaster we have all undergone without YOU.
and because of you, i have a reason to continue writing for your entertainment.

besides all of the sappiness! it's only suitable to end "sanctuary" on a familiar author's note that is near and dear to our hearts. anyway! i hope you all enjoyed this story. how has everyone's week been? remember to take it easy and have a good rest of your week! i love you more than you know:')
-a<3333333

══════ ∘◦❁ 𝑺𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑻𝑼𝑨𝑹𝒀 ! ❁ ◦∘ ══════

❝ 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬? 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙮, 𝙮𝙤𝙪- 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚, ❞ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙚𝙙.

❝ 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚, ❞ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙨𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙, 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙭 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤.