Chapter 1.

Decided to redo this because I didn't like it and I wanted it to fit in with the first one I did instead of a whole story bc it was only a smut ff so here's the new edited version enjoy..🧍‍♀️.

If you haven't already read it, read the first one {Sinister ~Woosan~} or you you may not understand the beginning of the plot development in this one ok bye ♡

Wooyoung sat on the couch watching tv and doing nothing all day but waiting for San to get off of work like he did every day since San worked the same stupid ass job he did since they'd met and bored Wooyoung couldn't help but miss him.

-Wooyoungie-
Bubby when are you coming home

-Sannie-
Around 11 I think is something wrong

-Wooyoungie-
No

-Sannie-
Oh ok don't stay up and wait for me

-Wooyoungie-
Yeah I won't
*seen*

Wooyoung was definitely going to wait up he was bored alone and bored and alone and it was around 9:50 so San wouldn't be back in like a hour or so.

"Should I surprise him" Wooyoung thought as he sat in place.

He had the perfect idea in his head but first he needed to go to the store so he grabbed his shoes, his jacket and his wallet and drive to the store.

"Here you go" -Casheir said as he handed Wooyoung the back.

"Thank you" Wooyoung said as he turned to leave.

He made it back home and he went to the bathroom to get dressed because the store was half an hour away and he knew San would be there in another half of an hour.

Sitting on the bed was Wooyoumg once again another half of an hour had past of him waiting for San and it was now 15 minutes after 11 and of course he knew San was definitely home.