An Artistic Entrance

Start from the beginning

"We-we can put the car in neutral- and- and move them" he stuttered

He must care deeply for his family, as his worry for them made him act like a buffoon.

I moved behind the car, ready to begin pushing it, but slowly stopped. The familiar mechanical sound of a helicopter swept through the air.

Looking up, I found myself correct, as a helicopter swerved from side to side in the sky. Honestly it was more concerning that no one else had noticed it until it was right above us.

"There's no way....." Annabeth glared at the helicopter

I couldn't quite understand why, sure the helicopter was a distasteful color of red, but it shouldn't be anger inducing.

"Wait... but the magical defenses should've stopped her-" Percy stopped himself, and squinted at the helicopter

"...no wait- yeah. The pilots asleep...."

........

"Shouldn't we do something?" I asked

"That's a great question" Percy answered

Though eventually he seemed to be brought back to reality, as his eyes widened and he began frantically looking around. Thankfully, Annabeth had already made a plan of sorts.

She whistled into the air, and a pegasus swooped from the sky and landed gently in front of us.

Annabeth quickly hopped on, dragging Percy on the horse with her.

"Come on Percy, we have to save your friend"

.......

I think I'll sit this one out
____________________________________

Watching the couple try to land an out-of-control helicopter was quite entertaining.

It seemed that I wasn't the only one enjoying the spectacle, as many campers stood looking at the sky.

Percy had flown the Pegasus near the door of the helicopter, and allowed Annabeth to go inside. As she went inside though, a hand grabbed her to help her in. Another demigod? They don't seem affected by the sleep magic.

After this, the helicopter began to safely descend. Does being a child of Athena equate to a higher intellect? It would make sense, but do they all know how to land helicopters?

Percy didn't have as good of a time, as the Pegasus he rode seemed injured, it dropped nearly 200 feet in the air. Right before they splat on the pavement, the Pegasus extended its wings and slowed the fall. Percy still slammed into the floor pretty hard though.

Chiron rushed to Percy and began checking him over, before beginning aid on the Pegasus. While this took place, the helicopter had finally landed.

Percy walked over to the helicopter, and out came a red-headed girl. She wore shorts, a short-sleeved shirt, and sandals. Not what you'd want to be caught in during a war.

The new girl stumbled about, seemingly sick from the disastrous ride.

Annabeth climbed out after, her expression much better than the formers.

"I didn't know you could pilot a helicopter!" Percy asked in disbelief

"Neither did I" she answered

I won't question the stupidity behind her actions, since it worked, but that was quite idiotic.

"In any case, are you stupid Dare? Flying over a war zone? Are you not thinking straight?!" Annabeth yelled at the new girl

I don't think she can call someone else stupid after her stunt, but hey, I did say I wouldn't question her.

"I- I had to come, I knew Percy was in trouble!" She yelled

Well.....

That explains why Annabeth seemed to hate the helicopter.

"Mhmmmm" was all Annabeth answered with, before literally stomping away.

"Annabeth wa- wait!" Percy shouted at her, but she didn't turn

And she thought she was being discrete with her love for Percy?

The new girl looked at Percy sadly, and sat on the street curb.

"I'm sorry... I always ruin everything" she said

"Hard to argue with that"

Oops, I said that out loud

The girls head snapped to face me, and she eyed me warily.

Percy, sensing her wariness, introduced me.

"This is Mike, a new camper"

"New?"

"Yeahhhh..... he was claimed in the middle of the war"

"And he's already fighting?!"

Percy looked around sheepishly

"Just... nevermind" she sighed

"And Mike, this is Rachel. She's pretty loaded"

"Percy!" She yelled

"Anyways, so what's this message you needed me to hear?" Percy asked

"Wait- how did you know about that?"

"I had a dream about it"

"I see"

No, wait, doesn't that raise some questions?

"Im not sure why, but I've been having these visions. As if fate can be seen through my eyes"

Percy listened to her story with worry

"I don't understand what's happening to me, but I do know I've been given two messages for you"

This caught my attention, so I listened intently

"The first is about a trick ending in death-"

"Whose death?" Percy asked

"I-I-Im not sure. I just know that someone will die"

Well that helps

"The final message is weird though, I don't quite understand it"

"What does it say?"

"It says-"

I had a bad feeling about her message

"-Perseus...."

"You are not the hero"
________________________________________
Authors note: so in Percy Jackson, Percy is also told that he is not the hero. This is because Luke kills himself, but I have something different in mind. That's why I put more emphasis on that part. Honestly this story was just meant to be Ayanokouji interacting with the events of the Manhattan battle, but I've been changing too many things. Not sure how the story will play out after the next prophecy.

Shout out to tarichari for the continued support. You're pretty much everywhere aren't you? Lmao

We have a week long break from school after this week ends, I might have more time to write depending on my workload.