My new class....

Fast forward to the present... (11 years later)
(In Mirio and my room) Hey Hailey, tomorrow it will be the first day of your new school. "Yeah im really happy to go back to school again tomorrow even though I need to go back a year but it will be fine." I said. Mirio you are doing to the third class right? "Yes I'm" he said. Well then you are going to teach our class one of the days. "Yes I probably will one day but don't get to excited about it and focus on getting in first" mirio said when he left the room. The next day..... wow its so big here. "Hey watch out there is a rock on the floor" a girl screamed girl behind me as i tripped over the rock. "Are you okay?" Ask the girl. I'm fine don't worry about me to much it happens very often. Here let me help you up that's what heroes do right? We both laughed. I'm Ochaco Uraraka what about you? Well I'm Hailey Sasaki/Nighteye. Wow your Sir Nighteye his kid?!! Well yes but also no it's kinda difficult to explain, but i you wanna know about it sometime then you need to hope we make it in UA. "Well i wish you luck then"Ochaco said. So we all went inside of UA. Wow it's that radio guy. When the guy next to me turned his head and said "that's present Mic how could you not know he is like so famous" then i turned my head and I saw the most cutest guy with green hair and freckles and said "ohh i apologise i just forgot his name I'm so sorry about that" it's okay he said. A few minutes after that the guy just randomly started to mutter and some guy in the crowd said something about it so i stood up for him and i saw that he appreciated that. After the long presentation we got send to the busses. When we arrived i saw Ochaco again and went up to her. She got scared when i called her name, but i didn't even get to talk to her because the gates already opened so the whole crowd that went with us on the bus ren for the points. (In her mind) i've got so many point already i'll definitely make in UA. Ohh no it's a no point robot why is it so big!! Then i saw a guy running towards it and saw why he did it so i went over to help. Wow what a jump did he make that incredible. Wait why am i standing still i need to save that girl from the rocks that guy knows what he is doing. After we saved the girl the boy was shaking and all his bones were broken and we all found out he had no points but instead of getting points he went to save a girl. (In her mind) That is what a real hero looks like. He cares about others first then himself. When i got home i told mirio all about what happend and he was so proud of me that i saved that girl with the boy and he is very happy that i made a friend already. The next weeks was pretty boring if i would say so myself until i got a letter from UA high school. Mirio and Sir Nighteye saw me go to my room to open it and minutes later they heard a loud scream and ren to my room. When they got there they see my crying with a smile on my face and i said "I made it" they were so proud that they even told it to power loader and he took me for some ice cream. The next few days were just me and mirio getting school stuff so i would be ready for the first day of school. Then the day has finally come where i got to meet my new class. When we were all in the class we started to introduce ourselves to each other. The only thing about one guy in my new class that is very angry to all the children in my class except one other guy and me. I'm sort of his friend or he just respect me. "Omg our home teacher is Eraser head!!" I said. Later Aizawa sensei took us to the training area so we could set our new records. First we needed to trow the ball as far as we could. In primary school i threw about 709,6 meter so i hope i can beat that know. Then it finally was my turn to trow and Aizawa sensei said to the class "this girl had her record on 709,6 that how much bakugou threw just now." After that everyone started staring at me. When i threw the ball i threw so far that the machine broke. Everyone looked at me in amazement. "Well now i need to get another machine from my office" sensei said. After the training we had lunch at the cafeteria. First I sat all alone on a table because i didn't see any of my friends. After sometime i heard bakugo scream from a distance that i needed to come sit with them so i went over there to eat with bakugo, kirishima, denki, and sero. A few minutes later we all head back to the class to have our last lesson. Denki sat next to me because he didn't understand most of the lesson so i helped him out so he would come behind on the rest of the class. When the lesson was over mina came over to ask if i wanted to hangout with her and some others of the class, but i sadly had to say no because Sir Nighteye wanted me home after school so i went home. After i came home told mirio and Nighteye how the day went. Mirio was surprised how far i could trow that even the meter broke. After i told what we did all day we went to get diner at a restaurant where we saw todoroki and his family well him, his dad and some random dude. After todoroki saw me he came to our table to ask if he could eat with us because his dad had a business meeting and he wanted him to come allong to get the attention to make a deal. I looked at Nighteye and he said of course you can sit with us. Then i smiled at todoroki and he smiled back and then he whispered thank you. Then we got to eat diner and after the diner todoroki stood up and walked to the waiter and said "i want to pay for that table" Nighteye looked up and said "that ain't happening ill be paying" where todoroki answered "it's already to late it's already paid" "That's so kind of you but you didn't have to do that." I said "don't worry its my dad's money anyways so it's fine if you don't tell him" todoroki said. Mirio looked at him confusing at him. After the confusing went away we went home. After we got home we went to get ready for bed. After that we went sleeping. In the middle of the night i woke up by a strange noice so i got out of bed and i decided to go look what it was and i couldn't believe my eyes. Hey who are you?...........

What will happen next? Who is the person in hailey her house? You will read it in the next chapter from the story.