Chapter 13 - Dream Team Bully Team

Start from the beginning

      "Konnichiwa, Ayame-kun!" A group of girls greeted.

      "Konnichiwa." I smiled in response.

      "You know a lot of people." the raven hair beside me states.

      "Of course, after all, I'm vice president of the student council," I said.

      "Who's the president again?" Kioto asked.

      "Akashi-kun." I hummed.

      "Of course he is..." I heard her softly mutter.

      "Where's Hina-kun?" I ask.

       "..."

       "..."

      "..."

      "..."

      "She's not lost, right?"

[Hina's POV]

      Ok so...

      Well...

      Etto...

      I think I'm lost. I wandered around the halls hoping to find my classroom. Then I started to fast walk. Then I started to run. Then I bumped into a very mad captain who is named Kanda Ayame...- WAIT AYAME? 

      "Well well well, if it isn't my well-behaved kohai~" She slurred with a malicious tone. 

      "Erm... yes-I mean etto, well I- AH LOOK MY CLASSROOM!" I stuttered. If there was anyone in the world I would fear the most, that person would be Ayame.

      "Lol~ You can pick a fight with me, a national level fighter but you're scared of that classy chic! Talk about pathetic." Hiroshi sneered as I sat down.

       "Tch, whatever." I glared as class began. 

      Try messing with Ayame, I dare you

----Time Skip----

      "Kiotooooooo." I groaned like a hungry zombie. Classes were like pure torture, I didn't understand anything and it didn't help that Hiroshi kept on taunting me. Don't worry, I threatened to cut his prized hair.

      "Nandayo?" She asks with a monotone.

      "Let's go eat!" I exclaimed as I stretched my arms.

      "Mhm.." She nodded.

[Kioto's POV]

      "Let's go eat!" Hina exclaimed as she stretched her arms.

      "Mhm..." I nodded in agreement. We found a spot with a window in the cafeteria and got out our lunches.

      "Ne, how're the classes?" I ask.

      "Boringggg. If only you weren't this smart we could've been in the same class!" Hina whined.

      "Well then get smarter baka." I monotonously said with a low hum.

      "Wah but it's too much work!" Hina whines, "Whatever, itadakimasu!"

      "Itadakimasu." I replied. We began to eat in comfortable silence, soon after Ayame, Akira, Hikari, Sora, and Sone also joined us.

       "Konnichiwa~" Sora beams while the others give a small greeting or a nod.

      "Kowwichna," Hina replies her voice muffled while eating.

      "Class was so boring."

      "Right? The classes are either too easy or hard."

      "Study harder then."

      "Easy for you to say..." I spaced out in my thoughts as they continued to talk.

[Hina's POV]

      "Oh by the way who was that boy?" I asked Sora.

      "Yeah, who's that guy from this morning? Yimmata or whatever?" Hiroshi butts in.

      "Hmm? Ah you mean Yammato-kun? He's my classmate!" Sora beams.

      "Oh~ Do you like him? Also, why are you here bakaroshi?" I ask.

      "Like him? Hina-chan I've only met him last week, why would I like him?" Sora asks.

      "I see," Hiroshi and I turned and whispered to each other.

      "Poor unrequited love, I actually pity him a bit." I snickered.

      "Let's give them a 'helping hand.'" Hiroshi evilly grins.

      "Yes, 'helping' indeed," I smirked.

----Time Skip----

      After school, we saw Yammato watching Sora from the distance. "Ok so why am I here?" Sone asks.

      "Look, Sone, when you find out someone has a crush, do you know what you do? You tease them to no ends." I preached.

      "Oi!" Hiroshi calls, "Are you stalking my girlfriend?"

      "G-girlfriend?" Yammato stutters.

      "Yea you heard him," I added. Well, technically Hiroshi is her boy friend with a space.

       "Yeah, do you like her or something? Why are you following my girlfriend?" Hiroshi interrogated. "I mean she is my girl friend with a space" He thought.

      "Li-like her? O-of course not!" He declares.

      "Pfft- you hear that, Sora?" Sone steps in.

      "Well, I was never really popular with boys." Sora sheepishly smiles as Yammato turned around in horror and sprinted away.

    "Wow, look at that speed, he might even beat Kioto like that." I whistled.

    "Damn, if he enters track, I might actually lose..." Hiroshi frowns. 

      "What is he? The new flash? Or maybe superman?" Sone scowls.