These girls were probably from Night Raid.

You pulled out Raijin from your sheath and pointed it at them.

(YN): State your names. I would like to know the names of my enemies.

Akame: Akame.

Sheele: Sheele.

Leone: Call me Leone.

Mine: I'm Mine. You've just made a bad mistake. Since we told you our names, we can't let you leave here alive. Smart question to ask, huh?

Leone: Besides, you were chosen to be assassinated anyway. There's really no way out of this, buddy.

(YN): It's four against one. Don't you think that's unfair?

Mine: Sorry, pal. Life isn't fair.

(YN): You misunderstood me.

Mine: Huh?

(YN): I meant that it's unfair for you.

Leone: Oh, you're a big talker too? Time to pummel you into the ground. *cracks knuckles*

*Battle Theme* youtu.be/pzxF7aYpxuo

Akame and Sheele rushed forward and swung their weapons at you, so you blocked them with your sword and kicked them back. Akame ran again and swung Murasame to your head. You ducked and collided swords with her. You swung Raijin left, right, low, and high. Akame used Murasame to block every direction of your attack and swung back. You blocked her attack with your sword and got into a speedy sword fight with her, cutting each other's swords with powerful slashes. You and Akame had the speed and the agility to match each other. However, you found an opening and kicked her aside. Sheele rushed forward and swung Extase at your legs, so you jumped up and kicked the blade of Sheele's weapon. Sheele brought back Extase, but you blocked it with Raijin. Sheele swung Extase at you multiple times, then she opened up the scissors to try cutting your head off by closing it together, but you moved your head back just in time from her closing scissors. You swung Raijin towards Sheele's stomach, but she backed away in time to dodge you. Sheele swung at you two more times, then she went for your legs again. You jumped up to dodge her again, spun yourself around in the air three times and performed a back spinning kick to Sheele's cheek, kicking the blood out of her mouth and sending her away. Once you landed, Mine shot many speedy rounds at you. You dashed forward and sped through all of her shots, evading them. Mine got surprised and continued shooting, but you sped up closer and swung your sword at her, but Leone kicked you away. You collided against a tree, but you got back up ran back to fight Leone. You swung your sword at her many times, but Leone easily evaded your attacks. She landed a punch to your face and kicked you back again. You only stared back at her as she taunted you.

Leone: Why don't you drop your sword and fight like a man.

Poor choice of words.

You roughly stabbed your sword into the ground and rushed over to Leone. You started throwing many punches and several kicks. Leone blocked all of them and threw a punch of her own. You evaded and threw a quick jab to her face. Leone threw another punch, but you ducked and punched her stomach twice. Leone swung a kick, but you grabbed her leg and kicked the other one, causing her to fall. You tried to jump on top of her, but she kicked you back and got back up. Leone threw a few claw strikes and punches, but you countered each of her attacks by sending a quicker punch to her face. Leone performed a spinning hook kick, but you performed the same move on top of hers to kick her instead. Leone angrily grabbed your neck and lifted you up. You shot a knee kick up to her chin to force her to let go of you, then you did a jumping sidestep kick to her face to send her down.