You picked yourself up and swung your sword again. Kurome blocked it with her sword and kicked your knee down, then she spun around and hit the back of your neck. You grumbled in frustration as you jumped up and tried swinging your sword again. Kurome backed away from your attacks and sweep kicked your leg. Once you got back up, Kurome gave you a hard kick to your stomach to send you back down. The spar was over.

Kurome: Hahaha! You're so bad!

Kurome went over to you and reached out her hand. You reached up to grab her hand, but she quickly pulled her hand back and stepped over you in disrespect. Kurome ran off as she laughed at you. You just sighed to yourself and picked yourself off the ground.

(YN): Yeah...

Kurome arrived back into the capital and saw Run, Wave and Bols sitting in the living room.

Wave: Hey, Kurome. How did training (YN) go?

Kurome: Terrible. He only made one hit on me.

Wave: Wow. (YN) gotta do better than that if he wants to compete with Night Raid.

You decided to stay outside and train yourself. Obviously, you'll get disrespected if you trained with anyone else. So you worked by yourself.

You spent the whole day training yourself outside. You worked on your body control to improve quick movement when in a battle to evade the enemy's attacks. You practiced your attacks by performing quick jabs into the air. You threw quick and powerful kicks to upgrade your ability to fight a group of enemies from all directions. You even learned to use your sword properly by swinging the sword around the area as if you were fighting real enemies. You didn't joined the Jaegers to get looked down on. You wanted to prove your worth to the team. What Kurome did was totally uncalled for, but you weren't gonna fret. Yelling back at her would make you look like a bad person and that would get you nowhere. So you simply brushed it off and continued your training by yourself.

Hours later, Esdeath came to the living room and spotted Kurome, Seryu and Dr Stylish hanging out.

Esdeath: Kurome, have you seen (YN) lately?

Kurome: No.

Kurome got up and looked out the castle's window. Her eyebrows stood up in surprise when she viewed the backyard.

Esdeath: What's wrong?

Kurome: (YN). He's still outside training.

Esdeath: Is he?

Kurome: Yeah. Sparring was done hours ago. He's still out there?

Esdeath: What happened?

Kurome: I defeated (YN) in the spar, so I'm guessing he took it the wrong way.

Esdeath: .....

Late at night, you were in your room punching a sandbag to continue your hard training. Your muscles seem to get bigger and more tone shown off your six-pack in your abs. With the amount of training you had all day you definitely gotten stronger, faster, tougher and smarter.

You performed some pretty good moves when you were attacking the punching bag. You did one quick jab, one elbow strike and one high kick. You did two quick jabs, one elbow strike and one high kick. You did two quick jabs, one hook punch, one elbow strike and one high kick. You did one quick jab, one hook punch, one quick jab, two hook punches, three elbow strikes and one low kick. You did four quick jabs, three hook punches, two elbow strikes, two knee kicks and a low and high. Finally, you did two quick jabs, five hook punches, six quick jabs, bob and weaved like a boxer, four hook punches, two elbow strikes, one knee kick, three quick jabs, two high kicks and one low kick, two palm strikes, bob and weaved, two quick jabs, one uppercut punch, and one jumping spinning hook kick to the sandbag.