Memories and Friends

We were only about 6 years old. Running around, having fun like most kids our age. Being brother we were very close. We talked about everything as far as I knew at the time. Today we were out in the fields making flower crowns. We rolled down the hill, laughed as much as our metaphorical lungs possibly could. He told me about everything back then. Until... the day he didn't. I would ask him what was wrong but he would shrug it off and say he was fine. The worst thing is was that I started to believed him. He would never loe to me right. Looking back on it I was a fool to beleive him. I should have noticed he was hurting.
He eventually told me but then the accident happened. I still remember his ear piercing screams.

I snap out of my thoughts after that I felt a wet dripping on my skull and I look up to see that it was raining. Goodness how long was I thinking for? I put up my hood and sit there for a little longer. Eventually Ink finds me though. "M' Lord! I've searched everywhere in the palace. What are you doing out here in the rain you could catch a cold!?"
"Alright, alright, alright I'll come inside. And haven't I told you to just call me Dream" I stood up, walked over to him and grabbed his hand. He teleported us to the hallway infront of my room.
"It's already 11:30 you should probably get some rest. I'll check on you tommorow in the morning. Good night Dream."
"Goodnight Ink" Ink then walked away as I walk through the door seeing my room. It had general yellow and white colored walls with dark colored wood on the furniture for contrast. It was slightly messy with pillows scattered across the room. Exhausted, I flopped on the bed and climbed under the covers. I shut my eyes and let the darkness of slumber consume me.

When I woke up I was greeted by Outer sitting on a chair next to the bed totally not creepy at all. Ink probably sent him to check on me. He has got to stop worrying about me so much.

"Finally, you're awake it's already noon. Ink sent me to check on you since you haven't come downstairs yet. You only have a slight fever from staying in the rain yesterday. Ink's in the kitchen making lunch. I'll go ask him to make you a cup of tea."
"Really you don't have to worry. I'll be fine to go make on myself."
"M'kay... well bye I'll see you later I guess."

446 words
Might add more tho
Sorry for the long wait

Please comment I like to jear feedback and ideas.