"You don't have to apologise. It's in the past now." I stood up straighter facing him. Grabbing his hand I pulled him towards me.

"Now let's go I want to see some girls shaking their ass." I couldn't help but feel somewhat excited. My excitement was to hide my nervousness. I was faking excitement so that he wouldn't worry about me. I didn't want him to worry about me.

Hakuna Matata or whatever that Disney movie said.

We walked into the building and I was surprised at how crowded it was. Albeit it was only 6pm but there was already a huge crowd here.

I almost scoffed at the amount of men there with lust in their eyes. Absolutely disgusting but I focused on the girls on the pole.

I wouldn't mind doing that but I knew Oscar would drag me out of this place if I decided to do so. Yet again, he was not the boss of me.

He wasn't even my boyfriend just my baby daddy. That occasionally did inappropriate things to me.

I couldn't believe that I was that girl. I was in that relationship.

"There he is." I heard Chico say next to me and nodded towards a man sitting at the bar. This wasn't the same man I saw years ago. Everything was still the same except for the person who ran it.

"What happened to the other guy?" I asked looking around hoping I saw him.

"Dead." My eyes widened as I looked at Benji who said nonchalantly.

Okay.

"Benji." The man who sat there with jet black hair and a cup of what looked like whisky in hand stood up once he saw us. His eyes went from Benji and then Spooky and he grinned.

"If it isn't the legendary Spooky!" I could see a glint of excitement in his eyes. I thought he was going to do that stupid boy handshake these boy tend to do but he took Spooky's hand and bowed.

I blinked back taken aback by his action. I looked up at Oscar who was looking down at the man, all signs of Oscar disappeared. This was now Spooky.

Something I'm still not quite used to is the way he could switch between being Spooky and Oscar. It was scary but he was good at it.

The nameless man who didn't look no older than 40 turned to me and smiled.
"And you must be Leigh-Anne." I opened my mouth to say something unsure why he knew who I was.

"People talk." He responded to my silent question. I nodded my head slowly.

What did people talk about?

"Come Come follow me." I was hesitating not sure whether I should be following them but Chico grabbed my wrist.

"You'll be fine." He whispered and softly dragged me as we walked to some room. This was the opposite of the private rooms. Assuming that nothing changed.

I was led to a room in the back and in the middle sat a round table with several chairs. I sat down as everybody did so.

I was in between Oscar and Chico and Benji sat on the other side of Oscar while the man who I have yet to know.

They started talking but I was still focused on the man in front of me. It annoyed me that I didn't know his name and annoyed me even more that the boys didn't introduce him.

I decided to speak up, no point sitting there silently and guessing.
"I'm sorry who are you?" I asked. My question halted the conversation and everyone turned to me.

I looked at the guy expecting an answer. He smirked and chuckled.

"The name is Filippo." He introduced and I nodded. That was clearly not his government name but none of them used it.

I wondered what my gang name would be.

"You can carry on now." I could feel Oscar staring at me and when I looked at him he had a small smile on his face.

"Yes.. As I was saying I don't want that shit to happen again Spooky! I don't want to end up dead and 19th street really be trying us. I don't like that."

"Are you sure it's them though?" Benji questions and Phillips shrugged.

"Could be the Prophets."

"Nah. Don't think so." I spoke up shrugging.

"And what makes you so sure?" His attention shifted to me and he questioned.

"Because the they are not a threat. They're family." My words seemed to make him freeze.

"You brought a fucking Prophet inside my club Spooky." he raised his voice and looked at Spooky glancing at me in the corner of his eyes.

"Calm down."

"How can you tell me to calm down we don't mess with Prophets you know that." He said angrily glaring at me once again.

I leaned back in my chair crossing my arms.

"Watch your tone!" Spooky warned "look at me don't look at her. Your business is with me not with her. Now calm your fucking ass down and talk to me. She said they aren't a problem so they aren't."

Filippo forced himself to calm down and looked at Oscar just like he was ordered to do.

Wow.

I pushed back the chair and everyone looked at me.
"Excuse me." I gave them a sarcastic smile and walked out of the room.

I had no idea where I was going but I was going to follow the hallways we walked through, walk back out and have a drink. I was old enough to have a drink and god knows I needed to shake off the anxiety this place gave me.

I strolled through the hallway only thinking about the glass I was going to have just to drown my sorrows.

I was about to make a turn when I bumped into someone. The person I bumped into fell whilst I supported myself with my hand on the wall.

I looked down and my face turned white

Great. Just fucking great.

I pursed my lips and watched as the girl stood up. She was wearing a thong and jewelled bra, had to give it to her she was indeed attractive.

"Oh. It's you." I could hear the distaste in her voice as she looked at me.

"Yes it's me." I gave Maria a sick smile. She smirked giving me once over.

"You've gained weight." She commented.

If it can't be fixed in 5 minutes don't fucking point it out!

I didn't even have a problem with her saying that because it's true that I did gain weight but i was still a healthy human being. I gained weight in the right places.

"Yes having a kid does that to you." I wanted her to know that I had a baby and I wanted her to realise exactly who the father of that baby was.

I was almost 23 but I'm also petty.

I almost smirked when I saw the realisation kick in.

"Hmm.." was all she said. I nodded my head

"Yes. Good dad he is."

She scoffed looking away from me. "How was the hospital? Heard you got yourself into such trouble that day."

I clenched my fist remembering that day every well. How can I not. I've been thinking about it since I walked in. Actually no, I was trying to forget it but here she is. Rubbing it in my face.

"I have to say sorry because I didn't know you were standing out there or else I would've closed the door." I didn't expect for my fist to fly and connect with the side of her face.

"You b-." Before she couldn't do anything else she stopped mid sentence and looked behind me.

I turned around and saw Oscar there. I didn't say anything because he was staring at Maria.

I shook my head and made a beeline as far away from them as possible. As far away from them place.

It was like deja vu. Me running out of the club because of the same two people.

I wanted to cry.