39 - Paradise

Sanem

His words touched my heart, he was of a rare delicacy, he showed once again that he cares about me, that he puts my happiness before everything.

I smile mischievously - Tamam, okay! -

I lift myself up on my hands still pressed against him and look at him amused.
- Let's start here then Mr. Divit -
I reach up and untie the tail that holds his hair tight, it turns me on and I love it loose and wild.

I stand up in front of the bed and taking his hands I invite him to sit down, he has an excited and amused look on his face but he willingly submits to my every request.
I untie his bow tie and throw it behind my back laughing, then I begin to open the buttons of his shirt up to his belt, he is a breathtaking sight still in his elegant black tuxedo and his bare chest peeking out from under his shirt open to his stomach.

I bring both hands to the sides of the neck to descend in a gentle caress towards the collarbones and then to the shoulders, taking me behind the shirt and jacket, then along the arms to the wrists to grab them together and pull them off completely.

Loose hair, bare chest, sculpted abdomen, elegant pants and shoes, sexy look and evil smile.

Oh Allah what a sight!

I don't know who or what took possession of me, but I feel free and uninhibited, he asked me to be myself, to let my instincts guide me and this is the result of many nights spent dreaming about him.
I climb on the bed and I take him behind my back, I kiss his neck while my hands run down his chest to his abdomen in a gentle caress as I have wanted to do for so long.
I hear his breathing become more and more labored.
I approach his ear and whisper:

- Now I'd like you to do to me what your instincts tell you -.

He turns his head to look at me, takes my face in his hands in a breathtaking kiss and turns on his knees on the bed in front of me, he kisses me passionately and then goes down my neck and along my collarbone while he unzips my back and slowly lowers the sleeves of the white lace dress I chose for our wedding.
He embraces me pulling me to himself and putting me back on my feet he takes the dress down my arms, hips, thighs and then drops it to the floor.

I do the same with his pants, I loosen the belt, then the zipper, I insert my hands in the pants on the sides to accompany them along the muscular thighs and let them fall to the ground, he with one fluid movement gets rid of shoes, socks and pants while pulling me to himself.
I wrap my arms around his neck and whisper in his ear

-Sana güveniyorum, I trust you, take me to paradise-

I hear him hold his breath in excitement and emotion, he looks intensely into my eyes as we lie on the bed, kisses me demanding of a passion finally free to express itself.

He accompanies my open arms to the sides of my head caressing the inside until he intertwines his fingers with mine, then he leaves my lips to descend with a trail of fiery kisses along my neck between my breasts following with his hands the path backwards along the inside of my arms, shoulders, chest, his kisses come slowly to my navel.

He subjects me to a sweet torture, he kisses every single inch of skin, without leaving out a single portion, while he slowly frees me from my underwear.
He does the same with his and then goes up my body with kisses, caresses and small bites that cause lustful shivers on my skin made extremely sensitive by his touch.

He lays down on my body taking care to keep the weight on his elbows so as not to burden me while he comes back to stun me with an intense and endless kiss from which I emerge breathless and unable to even remember my name.
He moves his face away from mine to look into my eyes excited as never before -

- Seni çok seviyorum, Sanem I love you so much -

- Ben de seni çok seviyorum, I love you so much too Can -

-It may hurt a little at first but, trust me, then it will be beautiful -

- Sana güveniyorum, I trust you Can -

He holds me tightly in his mighty embrace and shocks me with his kisses, his gentle, touching caresses that become more and more intimate and demanding.
I feel myself melting with desire for him, I slide my hands along his arms, on his massive back, on his firm buttocks and I hear him moan, I like the power my small hands have on this imposing body.

An eagerness never known before, a primordial desire grows imperious inside me while I invoke his name in search of something, of a relief that I don't know but that I crave.

He caresses me passionately with hands trembling with desire, chains his gaze to mine, whispers to me- Seni çok seviyorum. Sanem askim, my love - When he finally makes me his there is only an instant of pain and discomfort, an instant immediately followed by the most overwhelming and impetuous sensation I have ever felt.

Instinctively my body responds to his, it moves in unison with his, our breaths mingle in a tangle of sighs and the name of the other whispered with desire, each movement pushes me further and further, towards an unknown but longed-for abyss.

My nails in the skin of his back ask and yearn for something I don't know, closer and closer, he holds me tight, I hold him tight, an imperious moan finally unites us in a moment of ecstasy that unites us in body and soul.

We are one now and forever.

He has shown me that I was right to trust him...he has taken me to paradise.