Battle Tendency 27

Start from the beginning

"He stood up!" A German soldier exclaimed fearfully.

"Stand your ground! German soldiers cower to no one!" Stroheim ordered sweat tickling down his face. "The ultimate being? Foolishness! Nothing can ever achieve perfection!"

"Not with his face." You stated seriously.

"Kars...." Joseph's eyebrows furrows a he still held Lisa Lisa on his arms.

"Look his arm! His wound from the Hamon is still smoking!" Stroheim pointed out. "It is still spreading to the rest of his body! The Hamon will melt him away. He may have lad the Red Stone into the mask but he might be no different from before! He will croak just the same! Re-engage the UV amplifiers! We will finish him for good this time! Hurry it up!"

You walked over to Joseph cautiously outstretching your arms carefully, taking Lisa Lisa from him."HEAL!" You whispered as the familiar golden glow emitted from your and her body as Kars focused on you before looking around searching from something.

"What had gotten into him?" Smokey questioned as he saw a pair of owls sitting on the branch of a small tree and a squirrel hopping under it nibbling n an acorn nut happily.

"What is Kars looking at?" Speedwagon was equally confused.

"No! Look! Look what he us doing!" Smokey screamed.

"What the hell?!" Joseph yelled eyes wide in shock seeing a greenish substance enveloping Kars's hand.

"Am I seeing things? I could have sworn his hand turned into a squirrel!" Speedwagon exclaimed in disbelief seeing the squirrel cuddle onto Kars's cheek before jumping down joining the other one.

"The first thing he does as the ultimate being; Kars becomes a squirrel." You deadpanned.

"It is actually kind of cute!" Smokey stated relieved as both of them snuggled.

"Lo out! It is dangerous! Stay away from that squirrel!" Joseph and you warned as suddenly Kars's squirrel killed the other one devouring it. Then it ran quickly to Stroheim drilling itself through his mechanical stomach to the other side only to kill a soldier in the same way.

"Get out of here! Hurry!!" You ordered as the soldiers ran away in panic.

Finally the squirrel returned to Kars as he transformed it into a large pink and yellow flower to a giant butterfly back to his hand.

"Incredible! He can manipulate any life form!" Speedwagon observed.

"That is not quite true. He can transform his own body into any life form. That makes a huge difference." You stated as you finished healing Lisa Lisa's wounds giving her back to Joseph while the sun finally raised, her warm sunrays illuminating the battlefield as everyone let out a sigh of relief.

"We mad it!" Smokey whispered but you were not so sure of that. "It is finally over, it is finally daybreak!" The rest of the vampires burned down to ashes, leaving nothing behind as they screamed in agony.

"The vampires.....The sun light will take care of Kars!" Speedwagon assumed pumping his fist. "We are saved!" Everybody watched in anticipation but Kars only stood there in all his given glory, his long hair flowing in the wind dramatically as he spread open his arms.

"No..." You whispered. "Kars is...."