"Don't touch what you haven't earned... yet." He snarled.

His lips connected with the smooth skin on my neck making me let out a pleasurable sigh and tilt my head back giving him more access to my neck.

One of his hands stayed on my wrists, holding up while his other hand grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled away from my neck to pull my shirt off.

His hand wrapped around my back and unclasped my bra. he pulled it off me, his eyes instantly admiring them.

"You have a tattoo?" Theo asked, his eyes snapped to mine.

"Yeah, do you like it" I smiled.

"It's cool" he said tracing his fingers over it.

A medium sized snake tattoo sat perfectly underneath my right Breast.

He pressed his lips back on mine and walked us over to his bed.

He laid me back down on the bed not breaking away from the kiss he pulled down my skirt.

He pulled away and started to unbutton his shirt.

I got up on my knees and started to undo his belt.

"Needy huh?" He chuckled pulling off his shirt.

"Very"  I bit my bottom lip and unzipped his pants.

He pulled down his pants, stepping out of them and pushing me down on his bed. He kissed down my neck, sucking and nipping my collar bones.

He took one of my nipples in his mouth while he pulled down my underwear, leaving me completely bare for him.

"Do you think it's ok to talk to me like that in the common room?" He asked nipping at my neck.

"No" I said reaching down, placing my hands on his shoulders.

He instantly pulled his lips away from my neck "Do you think you've earned the right to touch me?" He asked.

He slammed my hands above my head.

"I want to touch you" I whispered, "I-I want to feel you"

"I want to feel you as well Aurora, but right now, you need to be patient."

I nodded and his lips pressed back against the bruised, tender skin on my neck.

He placed his thumb on my clit and slowly, painfully slow. He rubbed circles on my clit.

As soon as I moaned he pulled his thumb away.

"You need to be quiet, darling." He licked my nipple making me whimper.

"I'm not casting a silencing spell, yet. So you need to stay quiet." He chuckled, he roughly pushing two fingers inside me.

I bit my lip, trying to keep myself quiet.

He blew his cold breath on my nipple, making me shutter.

"So sensitive" he chuckled.

His fingers pumping in and out of me at a slow but sensually pace.