chapter 32

Jk : I'm glad that you don't! Cause you'll be shaking if you get to know me! Okay now let's go lisa we don't want to waste out time on this loser

Lisa : (scared) umm-i I

(Before lisa could finish Jungkook grabs her hand and he was about to take lisa with him but Kun quickly grabs the other hand of Lisa's so that he (jk) can't take her with him! And of course Jungkook was pulled back when Kun held lisa he turned backwards and saw Kun holding lisa jk gave a death stare to Kun for nearly 15 Seconds)

Jk : (in a cold tone) what are you doing loser? Stop pulling lisa and get your dirty hands off her!

(But Kun didn't reply but instead he pulled lisa more closer to him which made jk mad)

Jk : (mad) did you hear what I said?? Get your Freking hands off her you jerk!

Kun : (smirks) what if I don't?? What will you do mr.jungkork ??

Jk : I won't hesitate to break them and my name is Jungkook not jungkork or something! Get it???

Kun : (a little smile) wow! You will break my hand huh? Go ahead then! Break them I don't care and I won't let lisa go with you!

(Lisa was stuck in the middle she got really scared of them she couldn't do anything as both of them were her friends and on the other hand Jungkook got really mad he was about to hit Kun but unexpectedly the school bell rang which made lisa happy)

Lisa : guys I have to go to my class see you two later bye!

(Saying that she quickly ran away from that place)

Jk : your really lucky dude!! Be happy that you didn't break your hand today!!

Kun : who are you man? Why are you like a this? Are you a psycho??

JK : (smirks) yeah what if I say I'm a psycho? What will you do?

(a/n : jungkook is not really a psycho he's just saying it for kun)

Kun : what do you ever want? Why are you threatening me?

Jk : the only thing I need is you to Stay away from lisa!

Kun : what if I don't? And why would I? She's my friend dude!

Jk : I don't care if she's your friend or family I just want you to not talk to her!

Kun : no way and I have to go psyco boy!! Or I'll be late to class!! Bye!

Jk : (smirks) I'll make sure that you'll stay away from lisa

(Jungkook started walking to his class and when he entered inside he saw lisa sitting at the middle bench which made him happy cause no body was sitting next to her like the seat was empty! And suddenly he saw a boy walking towards Lisa's seat to sit next to her so jk quickly runs and sits next to lisa with a little force which made lisa flinch and when she saw jk next to her she was kind of scared)

Jk : better luck next time boi!

(He said to the boy who was going to sit next to lisa but unexpectedly jk sat next to her)

Jk : hey lisa what are you doing??

Lisa : I'm taking notes and why aren't you taking any notes jk??

Jk : cause I don't need any! I'm way to smart for that!

Lisa : (nervously laughs) oh but I suggest you to take notes for better grades its a great help to your studies!

Jk : umm let me think!! The answer is no! I don't want to! Maybe you can share your notes with me right? Will you??

Lisa : (gulps) yeahhh--yeah sure why not? I will don't worry!

Jk : thanks and don't be scared I'm your friend now so I won't harm you!

Lisa : (nervously) i----- I know!! You won't ha-rm me yeah!! You----wont!

Jk : glad you knew that already!!

(so Lisa wasn't that happy while sitting with JK as she remembers the harmful things he did to her so she was really scared on the other hand JK was really happy as he get to sit with Lisa so he could finish his dare easily! Lisa was nervous and scared the whole time! She couldn't even concentrate on the class properly and when the class got over Lisa quickly Grabs her bag and heads out)

Lisa : finally the class got over! I don't know why Evey time I'm with him o remember the harmful things he has done to me and I really feel uncomfortable with JK! Anyways let's find my friends

(and suddenly rose back hugged Lisa and Lisa can feel that it's Rosie)

Lisa : Yah Chaeyoung-ah what are you doing? Oh my neck!

Rose : I'm back hugging you girl! I missed you so much

Lisa : I missed you too and where are others?

Rose : (breaks the hug) they must be coming!

(then jimin suddenly come in)

Jimin : hey guys what's up? I bet y'all missed me!

Lisa : (smiles) oh hi oppa great timing and yeah we missed you!

tzuyu : hi people!

Jimin : thanks lis and hey there Little Duck!

Tzuyu : duck? Who? Me?

Jimin : yeah you-

(before Jimin couldn't finish Rosè spoke)

Rose : enough of this childish fight guys!! Now let's go to the canteen!!

Tzuyu : great idea! I'm really hungry!

Lisa : yeah let's go guys and how was your Clasess today?

Jimin : boring as usual

Rose : I don't know why but I kinda liked today's class it was really interesting though! I'm not lying!

Tzuyu : really?? Great for you then! I don't know If I liked my class or not I'm confused about it! So what about you unnie? How was your classes today?

Lisa : umm me? Ahh it was okay I guess? Like it wasn't that good as I thought!! I didn't really like me class today!! It's kind of weird!

Rose : it's okay sometimes people just don't lie their classes because of their surroundings!! Don't worry its gonna be okay!!

Lisa : if you say so!! Now let's go to the canteen area before we run out of place to sit

Jimin : your right!! Let's go

(they were about to leave when they heard something)

"Lisa wait" someone called from behind that made everyone (the four members) turn around
______________________________________

Hey guys! How are you all? Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! IDK why I barely find time to write the chapter as I have my final exams now so I'll update little late! Please stand by me! Take care and stay safe!!

______________________________________