Chapter 18

[and then jungkook forcefully grabbed Lisa's waste who was on the floor and pinned her to the locker he stared at her for a few minutes and then he started talking]

JK : do you know the pain of losing someone really close? Huh? I lost Jimin hyung just because of you! Do you even know how close he was to us? He never ever shouted at me even one! But you, because of you he shouted at me today! You succeed, in your plan! Are you happy now?

(Lisa was in tears)

(after seeing lisa crying he started to hit her and bang on the locker... Because of the force applied he started bleeding)

JK : why are you crying Huh? I should be the one to cry, I cried, but you you did everything and your crying now? Wow your such a drama queen!

(Lisa was really mad but she didn't express it and stay silent because If she did he will know who she
really is)

[and then all of a sudden jungkook slapped and pushed lisa harshly which made lisa fall down and her knees started bleeding... Cause of that pain she started to crying harder and jungkook just laugh at her while she was crying in pain]

JK : cry, cry even more! Can you feel that?that pain This is how I was when jimin hyung left our group! The pain was unbearable!

(and jungkook forcefully grabs lisa's hair and made her stand up even though she was in pain and bleeding)

Lisa : (crying) ahhhh jungkook please stop your hurting me! My head! Please leave me

JK : no way! There's more to see! Your not going anywhere babygirl!

(and then jungkook pulls her hair and
Banged it on they locker which made Lisa's head bleed)

[Lisa's was feeling weak but she didn't give up or lose her strength she still manged to open her eyes]

JK : wow looks like your pretty strong Huh! If you want I can show you more things other than banging your head!

Lisa : (weak..in a low and cracking voice) please leave me jungkook I swear I didn't do anything against you....i didn't ask oppa to leave your group! Please leave me it's really painful!

JK : awww looks like someone's about to die... Are you going to give up that easily? I thought your strong! What happened to you? does it hurt

(lisa tried to keep her eyes open even though blood was flowing down her eyes)

Jk : OK I'll let you go! But after one last thing!

(jungkook grabbed Lisa's hand and started pulling her towards the side of the stairs where the closed window was located) *a glass window* (he quickly pushes her to the glass window on her side with all of her strength/force which made the glass break and the glasses pieces fell on Lisa which made wounds on Lisa's body (not everywhere just on arms,legs and a little but on the sides of her face just a scratch not that hard on face because lucky there was a big, flat, metal rod near her protected her))

JK : see you later princess
(after saying that jungkook quickly ran away and taehyung came running towards lisa to help her as he saw what jungkook did *he only saw the last part which is jungkook pushing lisa to the glass window)

Taehyung : Lisa, Lisa! Are you alright! Oh God! She's bleeding so badly! That jungkook...oh my goodness.. Lisa are you awake?

(he starts shaking Lisa to see if she's awake and eventually she fainted)

Tae : oh shoot I think she's weak that's why she fainted I better help her out!

(taehyung then quickly carries Lisa in his arms) *like the gif below👇*