|><| Chapter Ten: Can you be with me for the day?

Începe de la început

The person was Changkyun. His student Lim Changkyun. His student. His young senior student. He literally just catched himself a case.

But then his heart let out a relived beat upon noticing that they were both in their clothing.

That means nothing happened right?

But still...

"I..I ...I can explain Sir!" Changkyun quickly says in almost a yelp even before Hyungwon manage to open his mouth. He explained to the older what happened the night before, letting out the words so nervously fast  it was as if he was rapping.

Hyungwon felt great embarrassment crawl to his skin as  the younger explained why they ended up cuddled up in bed together.

"I'm so sorry about last night Changkyun" Hyungwon apologize, burying his face in his hands, unable to look at the younger.

" It's alright, sir " Changkyun says, his voice low and somewhat a little nervous. Unconsciously rubbing his hands on his knees. His palm, feeling the rough fabric of his school pants, he was still in his uniform when him and his friends roam around town the day before, he didn't get to change clothes at all.

Talking to Hyungwon burst so many emotions within him, making his hand slightly sweaty, feeling quite shy and anxious. He can't help noticing the use of his first name again. He didn't want to put any deeper meaning into it, not wanting to be disappointed. Fully knowing that there's literally no deeper meaning into it to begin with.

"It's not alright " Hyungwon muttered, sounding a little angry or annoyed –Changkyun can't tell.

He lifted his face up from his hands to talk to the younger. "Changkyun, You shouldn't be going to motel rooms with drunk grown men" He scolded Changkyun, his voice louder and sounded strict, just like how it was whenever he's lecturing someone who wasn't listening to him during his class. Hyungwon got quite worried for the younger when he realized what Changkyun actually did. Though it was for good, it was dangerous for a school boy like him to do that. Who knows, Changkyun might do it again with some other older guy and actually get himself in trouble. Hyungwon being older and as his teacher has to lecture him about his actions, to prevent it from happening again.

"Do you know how dangerous that is?"

Is...is he worried about me?

Changkyun asked himself, his heart swelling a little with the thought. Looking down, feeling a little embarrassed and giddy.

Hyungwon sigh seeing that, His face softening as he misinterpreted his actions. Thinking that he upsets the younger boy with his outbursts.

"Look, I'm sorry Changkyunie. I know you only wanted to help and I'm really thankful for that, but you need to understand that there's a lot of creeps out there."

" I trust you Sir, so I wasn't worried. I only worry that you might get in danger if I left you on the alley" Changkyun answered truthfully. It never once passed his head that the older would take advantage of him, drunk or not so he had never been worried. Besides,he would have never helped the way he did if it hadn't been Hyungwon.

"Don't do it again, okay? You keep yourself safe first and foremost" Hyungwon lectured, his tone now more playful and cheerful than the previous one he used but it still held a hint of seriousness in it. "You should call someone for help if it happened again"

" Your phone was off though" Changkyun muttered, basically telling the teacher he had thought of that but he didn't get to call anyone because his phone was off.

Hyungwon only shook his head, no longer answering. He layed back down on the bed, stretching one of his arms tiredly, for some reason he no longer feel uncomfortable with Changkyun's presence unlike when he first woke up about a few minutes ago.