Chapter 6: The four friends

"Let's go?" asked Lukas. "Let's go!" replied Henry who is looking excited.

The four friends are now in the park together with their maids and guards. It is actually a park in their village, by means, that park is exclusive.

After hours of playing Henry asked his maid to prepare the snacks they brought.  "Yaya Jona! Please prepare the snacks that we brought." 

"Yes sir. Just wait for five minutes, after that, the snacks will be served." replied the maid. 

And the children waited for five minutes then the maid shouted, "Snacks are ready ma'am and sirs." 

The children stood up and went for the food.

"Are you all having fun?" the woman arrived in thin air and the children got surprised and hugged the woman.

"Mom!" shouted Henry.

"Good morning auntie Ria!" said the other three together.

"Good morning guys," replied Ria, the mother of Henry. She opened the door of their car and grab something. A plane ticket. 

"Guess what guys? we will be going to Palawan Philippines!" stated Ria and the children looked really happy.

"OMG! REALLY AUNTIE?" asked Kizzia who is looking excited and crying at the same time. 

"Yes, Kizzia you heard it right! We will be going to the Philippines. But why are you crying? I already told your mom about the plan and she's excited." replied Ria who is looking happy as well.

"It's just, just tears of joy." Kizzia answered and the four friends are giggling. 

"Very well!" said Ria. Then she continued, "We will be going on March 18. So one week from now and we're all set!" Ria informed the children.

After that, 3 cars arrived in the park. The first car is the family car of Lukas. The second car is the family car of  Kaiser. And the third one is the family car of Kizzia. 

"Hi kids!" greeted the three woman at once. 

"Mary, Ria, Marga, and I decided to join you four here. So this will be the mother-daughter and mother-son bonding." said the woman who has curly hair, green eyes, clear skin, and her face is completely the same as Kizzia's face. 

Kizzia ran and hugged her mom so tightly. "Good morning mom!" Kizzia welcomed her mom and her mother smiled at her. "Good morning honey!" her mom replied.

"Good morning Aunt Diana!" Henry said.

"Hi Auntie good morning!" Lukas spoke.

"Hi Aunt Diana! nice to see you again." said kaiser.

"Good morning!" Diana answered and hugged the three kids one by one. 

After their activities and when Lukas is about to enter the car, he heard someone "Pssst."

He is looking and finding where the sound came from, but he saw nothing. "What's the problem Luk?" asked her mother looking worried. 

"Nothing mom!" Lukas smiled then he sits in the car. But he is still thinking about the voice he heard at the park. 

When they arrived at their house, Lukas hastily went to his room and still thinking about the voice he heard. 

After a few minutes, his phone rang and he answered the call but it's an unknown number. 

"Hello?" Lukas started. "Who is this?' he asked. But no one answered. "Hello?" he repeated. But no one spoke.

When he is about to end the call a cold voice then spoke "I am watching you." 

Lukas then immediately ends the call and his heart is about to explode. He is very nervous. He is scared.

And asked himself "Who is that man?"