After eating we got ready to leave. Me and Seonghwa sat next to each other in the carriage. I leaned my head on the door, looking outside. Suddenly I felt a hand touch mine. I turned to see Seonghwa giving me a sad smile. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yes." I simply said.

Soon we arrived. I was confused as to why all the maids were outside. I went over to one of the maids who was my friend.

"Hwasa what happened?" I asked. "The news about your father got to us. Since he died as well as your mother, and you are too young to be Ambassador, all the maids have been told to go back to their families. And, that even you can't live here." She said.

My life was truly falling apart. No mother. No father. Now no home.

"Is there any way we could stop this from happening? And let Y/N still stay here?" Jungsu asked. "I'm sorry King Park, but it was said that if the owner of the house dies, their child cannot inherit the mansion or be Ambassador unless they are over 20 years of age." Hwasa said.

"What if when Y/N becomes 20 years of age? Then can she live here?" Seonghwa asked. "I'm afraid not. The child needs to be Ambassador within a year after the owner's death. Y/N is too young." She said.

"What if the King says something?" Jungsu asked. "It was written as a law by your grandfather, your Highness." She said, handing him a piece of paper. "And the law cannot be changed." She said. "I am sorry."

Why me?

"I am very sorry Y/N, but even if you could have this mansion, your father told us that if he dies, to send you away. He knew that you were not safe. He said that the man who killed your mother would be after you next." Jungsu said.

"Which is why, we are allowing you to stay at our small vacation home. It's not too far so we could visit you. And it is also hidden." He continued.

"But I couldn't-" I was trying to say until Jungsu stopped me. "I insist." He said. "Thank you." I said. He gave me a kiss on the head. "I am very sorry." He said.

"Please get the carriage ready to go to the vacation home." Jungsu said. "And since you won't have anyone there, we will allow your friend to come." He said as he pointed to Hwasa. "Me?" Hwasa asked. He nodded. We both gave him a small smile.

We all got into the carriage, headed for the vacation home. And soon we arrived.

"This is beautiful." I said. "Thank you." I said. "Of course." He said. "The maids will be down soon. I'm afraid we have to leave for now." He said. "However we will often visit." He said. I smiled. "Goodbye dear." He hugged me. "Goodbye Y/N." Seonghwa hugged me as well. "Goodbye, and thank you." I said.

I sighed and went up to my room to see three maids. "Oh you must be Y/N." One said. "I am Wheein." She said. "And I am Moonbyul." Another girl said. "And I am Solar." The last girl said. "Hello." I said.

"We will be your maids." They said. "I hope we can all be friends." I smiled as they smiled back.

They soon left and I sat on the bed. Hwasa sat next to me. She put arm around me. I bursted into tears. I hugged her as she hugged me back. "It's okay. Shh. You're safe now." She said.

Guess this was how my life was destined to be like.

A shattered and painful life

_____________________________

Vote if you're a fellow potato
(Lmao don't take this seriously, y'all are beautiful 😌)

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!

I love how Seonghwa and Y/N are 10 and 12 but here's Seonghwa
'sOfTlY gRaBbInG hEr cHiN'
Boi be flirting 24/7

Anyways, make sure to vote, comment, share, and follow for more fanfics, really appreciate it.

And maybe check out my other 2 fanfics about BTS

Byeee have a great day/night

________________________________