A passionate night {a bit of lemon}(Ch-8)

Y/N's POV:

We teleported on the real moon. Only Naruto and I. There was an error on the teleportation. 

As it got teleported I opened my eyes, feeling the cold wind hit every part of my skin. I realised I had no clothes on. Naruto was there in front of me. As we both saw each other's body, we panicked and looked away. I could just feel Naruto blush behind me as was I. I took a deep breath and let out a sigh of relief. I slowly went closer to him, hugging him from the back. I felt my breast press against his muscular back. I could sense his surprise when I did that. I rubbed my hands over him, stopping with my right hands on his bare chest and my left hand on his abs.

"Naruto, I love you"

There was a short silence. And then he turned around. For the first time in my life, I saw him having a serious face, even though it was blushing. I looked up at him into his eyes as he looked down on me. I got on my toes as he crouched down to make our lips touch. His lips were so warm and soft. I did not resist when he put his tongue inside me. I could taste it with my tongue as it was swirling through my mouth. I put my arms around his neck and felt his touch my back and my ass. I was lifted off the ground by his strong arms. My legs instinctively wrapped around his, pressing me against his body even tighter. After a good 6 seconds, I pulled away to gasp for air.

"You know Y/n if you keep doing this, I won't be able to hold myself back any longer," he said his lips that were connected to mine by saliva.

"I don't want you to, but your tired from the battle aren't you?" I say as I suck on his neck leaving love bites where ever my mouth touched. As i moved down he moaned passionately. He tightened his grip from the pleasure. His fingers were just an inch away from touching my privates. I loosened up feeling a sense of pain in my lower half. He finally put his fingers in. I let out a loud moan. I got off of him and softened the ground with my chakra. I push his back making him lay on the ground. I sit on top of him.

"You can stay back and enjoy," I said and turned around to face his erected member. As i did, i felt a sharp pain through my vegina.

"Y/n, I can't let you do everything"

He grabs my butt pulling then closed to his face and licking my clit. I moaned out loudly again. I saw his dick twitch and I realized I was the one supposed to pleasure him. So I put it in my mouth. I put it in as deep as I could until it hit the back of my throat. I covered the rest of the part that I could not cover with my hands. I felt him slow down a bit then speed up licking all the juices that were coming out of me.

"AAAH!! NARUTOOO!!" I screamed out in pleasure.

I felt orgasm fill up inside my womanhood. After a few seconds, I came on his mouth. He licked it all off and said:

"I am not done yet, princess."

He sat up and pulled me around his one of my hand on the ground and another grabbing my butt with one of his fingers inside my buttex. I smiled and put my hand on his shoulder. He slowly let go of my ass, so I went down on him erected member. I was not even halfway through but could an intense pain inside me. I struggled to keep my moans in. He then let go of me completely, his whole member entered me fully. The sharp pain made me scream out in agony. The erotic face he made turned me on so bad. I wonder what kind of face I am making. 

He put his other hand on the ground, pushing and pulling his cock out of me slowly. After a while, I adjusted to his size.

"You can go faster now," I said as he obeyed. Layed down with his head on the ground. He put the two of his hands on my fluffy ass and started moving them up and down. He swiftly thrusted into causing blood to drip out. It was not my first time but he did take my virginity. When tonnery did it, I practically froze my vegina and blocked his dick.

This went on for half an hour then he got up and put me on the ground, he was now on top of me. He started thrusting even faster than before, I did not think he could go faster. For 1 hour more we keep doing that while rolling over and over. Finally, I was at my end.

"Naruto, I am going to cum!" I moaned out.

"Me too, Y/N"

Soon my orgasm again reached its limit and came on him. Soon after, Naruto poured his semen inside me to my womb. I could feel a knot inside my stomach and my legs trembling.

After that, I tried to stand up but failed. I fell on top of him again.

"I-I can't stand any more."

"It's okay, I can carry you"

"The castle is in that direction" I point the way.

He stood up with me along with him. He hugged me tightly, with his dick still inside me. I could feel it move as we walking. 'how does he have so much energy?' I thought to my self. On our way, both of us came again.

(See you in the next chapter, It's going to be a lemon, so prepare yourselves)