Unwilling And Willing {Slight lemon}(Ch-7)

I woke up with no clothes. I saw that strange man standing there.

"Why are you thinking of him? What will it take for me to make you mine?" I gave him a mean stare as he spoke to me.

"Tell me, should I passionately hold you while we lave love?" He was getting closer to me as I backed you. I tried to resist but could not, what Jutsu is he using?

He got into the bed, slowly undressing. I felt his cold fingers touch me. He was kissing my neck to settle down at a spot that was the most pleasurable. He turned me around, making me face him. He pulled me closed to his chest and hugged me.

"Stop... it"I muttered trying to get a voice out.

"Stop resisting it won't work"

He pressed his lips against me and then wanted permission to enter with his tongue. I struggled and denied. He moved his hands downwards. I could feel his cold fingers touch my ass.  He slowly poked my anus and moved even forward. The sensation startled me and taking advantage of that, he forced his tongue in. It was swirling around, I hated every taste of it, feelii9ng the guilt rise through me.I held back every moan that was coming to me. He rubbed against my lady part and then put one finger in, I had to tolerate everything he did. He put in another.

"Ah! Please no more" I begged him but to no avail. He started kissing me again and put the third figure in.

"Oww! It hurts, please take it out."

"You tight pussy is squeezing my figures, how can I stop my self from denying this pleasure? I am sure you are enjoying this too."

He bound me on the bed positioning his member on my entrance. 

"Please don't do that"

He rubbed the tip of his cock against my clit. He slowly put that into me. He slowly and passionately moved it up and down. I gathered up chakra in that spot hoping to prevent him from sperms from entering me.

"Don't worry, I won't cum into you. Not just yet" He said as he got up.

"Suck!" I looked at his erected member.

"I told you to suck it!" he grabbed my head and put my mouth around his dip. I could taste it. With an intense groan, he splashed the white substance in my mouth. 

"Now go back to sleep."

-Time skip-

It was time for the marriage. Just when I thought everything was over, Naruto came to my rescue. We got to the tenseygan and destroyed is, combining our chakras. Naruto fought against Tonnery. He managed to change his heart. He no longer had the desire to destroy the earth, his ideology was changed. We declared the mission as successful.

"Tonnery, how can we get to the actual moon?" I asked

(Sorry for the short chapter, NExt chapter is another slight lemon this time with naruto. And the chapter after that is gonna be a lemon)