His Warmth (Ch-5)

"Sleep with me tonight~" I whisper into his ears as he blushes. Then I pulled away from the hug and moved closer to his mouth, pulling him down with my arms that were around his neck. I could see him blush the same way he saw me blush. I felt I feeling of pleasure rise up my body. I was an inch away from his lips when I was his blue eyes gaze onto my e/c eyes. He leans in for a kiss, I closed my eyes and felt as though time froze, the 6 seconds felt like 6 hours.

"I love you Y/N"

"Yeah"

It was awkward as I did not say I love you back.

He hugged me against and whispered:

"So, when are we going to get that sleep?"

I felt the warmth of his body touch me, it was so comforting and I felt protected. As he stepped forward, I stepped backwards falling onto the bed.

"I love you too Naruto."

He was blushing even harder but was trying to put up a serious face (I can't imagine naruto ever being serious). He kissed me and then went down from my neck and slowly further down.

"Naruto..." I say disapprovingly.

(What? you thought I was going to give you the pleasure right away? Not so fast. {to the reader})

"Sorry... I could not help myself" he says and he lays back on the bed. I hug him and go to sleep feeling his warm arms wrap around me. 

-the next morning-

I woke up and it was morning, I see Naruto's innocent and cute face. He looked so calm and then started murmuring:

"Rossengan!"

"Woah Woah Woah! Naruto! Are you trying to kill me here? Wake up" I shout as I see his eyes slowly.

"Let me sleep a little... Woah Y/N what are you doing here"

"..."

"Oh yeah I remember," He said as he blushed a crimson red still holding me. I could see his member getting hard. He noticed and I noticed and he noticed and I noticed his member getting hard, it was trying to stick out. I blush but in embarrassment.

"Aah! Y/N..." he says but fails to bring words out of his mouth out of embarrassment.

"It's okay no need to be embarrassed, I know I am hot."I explain then think back to what I said 'oh god! what am I saying?' I scream in my head.

I kiss him and get out of the bed. I go to the bathroom/toilet to brush and wash my face. I get ready (put on makeup if it exists). As I go outside, I notice the rest of the village destroyed (sorry I just realized pain destroyed everything), I could only build a few houses including my own with the different natured chakra I had (yes Ichiraku too). There was no mission and no Hokage, everyone was busy repairing, I notice... was there too (sorry guys I forgot his name. You know that kid who was kind of a coward but turned out to be brave at the end in the Zabuza incident? I am truly sorry I am very bad with names. Comment if you know his name. He was the grandson of the master-builder). I do my best to help out to the point I exhaust myself. I had the ability to do so and I had immense chakra and so I felt required to do so. It was nice, people were talking about how they knew Naruto from the past. He was quite famous as the village hero. My fame was secondary to him after 'bravely' stepping in on the fight between pain and naruto and reviving everyone who died (Oh man I still feel bad about taking Hinata's big moment, but hay in the real anime she actually gets it soo...). It was nice talking to people as I made myself useful. Soon (with your godly help) the village was rebuilt swiftly, of coarse everyone did their part in it. The village was quit reshaped, it hardly reassembled the leaf village it used to be. 

Naruto and I start dating but it was not that often for all the missions and training. Then one day we encountered Sasuke. He was cold and had hate in his eyes, he wanted to kill Naruto and Sakura. It made me so sad, I was breaking inside seeing elder brother Sasuke act like that. After all the love and hate, only sadness was left behind, I only wish it could turn into happiness. I had to pretend I did not care even though I was tearing apart. I started despising him.

(Aiii I also forgot Danzo became Hokage!!! Sorry, I am very sleepy right now please excuse me.)

Sasuke had killed Danzo that was one good thing he did in his life (not counting the adult Sasuke).

Kakashi was declared Hokage but then lady Tsunade woke up. 

(Okay sorry I am going to skip the 4th great shinobi war and just give you a very short summary but if you want me to write it, just comment and I would write it in this chapter replacing the summary.)

You go to that mission on that island with Naruto. Then he finds out about the war. I knew something was up but did not expect it to be a war. Naruto meets his mother, and I also witness Naruto fight Kurama inside his mind and I enter him through my chakra. I gave them alone time to talk. She was really beautiful (no I did not forget her name, her name is Kushina). In the battle, I meet the 4th Hokage who thought Sakura was Naruto's girlfriend wich made me jealous but he got to know about me. I also met the 1st Hokage, brother's previous life (I am still confused about how the 1st Hokage had his soul, wasn't it supposed to be in Naruto? And I wonder how many wifies he gonna have after he dies, literally 1 wife in every life he lives). I met my father who was super glad to see me do well, I confronted my grandmother (Hagoromo and Kaguya). AAAALLL that cycle of Hate and Love was carefully constructed by her which amazed me. The woman might have been corrupt but her intelligence was something to be admired(probably not but let me go off). 

(see you in the next chapter where you get kidnapped by the moon otsutsuki and naruto rescues you. The lemon is close, you all. Boruto gonna be born soon XD)

(Himawari resembles Hinata, so should I replace her with Tsuki who resemble you and is the last part of Otsu'Tsuki' and give Hima to Hinata and make Hinata marry Neji keeping him alive? I don't know, some of you don't ship those two and I get why)

(bye)