Part 100 - Epilogue

Start from the beginning

"Fine but he better be in Slytherin or he's not coming back." He huffed and sat down at the table, I walked up to the back of him and whacked him with a book, "it doesn't matter what house he's in and he will be coming home or you will probably throw a hissy fit and try to argue with poor McGonagall."

I walked over to the counter and cooked some pasta for everyone's lunch before we left for kings cross in an hour.

-

It was an hour later and we all got out the car and walked over to the trolleys that held luggage and I teared up a little remembering when I first came here.

Once the boys had their trolleys they walked over to the wall, I held Lillia and Layla on each hip as Draco ran through with scorpius then Louie following and Blaise then me and then Sofia last.

When we got there i put the twins down and held their hands "stay close" I whispered to them and walked over to Draco who was straightening out scorps suit that Draco made him wear which looked like Draco when he was younger.

Louie already ran onto the train leaving Blaise and Sofia stood with us waiting to wave goodbye.

"Stay safe, anyone gives you shit- gives you anything bad then beat them up or insult them, stick up for yourself and if there's someone you want to be friends with be nice and don't be cocky trust me I learnt that my first year and made an enemy for all my years of hogwarts. I love you and if you need anything owl me or tell Mcgonagall or professor longbottom who is your herbology teacher and if you see a portrait that has the name Severus Snape on tell him I said hello." Draco crouched down brushing back scorps hair and fussing over him as scorp was squirming in embarrassment.

"Please dad stop." He whispered harshly and I laughed a little before crouching down to him slightly and kissing his head giving him one last hug.

"Stay safe my baby and I'd listen to your father if I were you."

"Mum what if I don't get in slytherin will dad kill me?" He whispered.

"I heard that." Draco huffed.

"It doesn't matter what house you will get in, the hat takes in who your parents houses were and what house you want to be in so you've got a high chance of either slytherin or Gryffindor but I knew amazing people from each house so it wouldn't matter and Your dad will definetly not kill you." I smiled and gave him another kiss on the head.

"I love you." I smiled and teared up as he grabbed his trolley and I stood up keeping a hold of the twins.

"And I love you too no matter what house you get in." Draco smiled and tears fell down his face as he quickly wiped them and hugged scorp letting him onto the train walking in a compartment with Louie and louies friends who seemed to accept scorpius almost immediately.

"I wanna go!!" Lillia cried.

"You can when your older my love." I told her.

"Not them too, we can home school them." Draco shook his head.

"No they're going too." I stopped talking and looked behind Draco to see the old trio stood next to Eachother watching their eldest ones sat on the train.

"Well if it isn't the golden trio." Blaise smugly called and they all turned around to us smiling and coming over with their youngest.

"Hello." I breathed out pulling Harry into a long hug then Ron Mione and Ginny then saying hello to their youngest.

"I swear your going to actually forget we exist one day."

I turned around to see Fred and George stood behind me with their wives.

"Helloooo!!!" I smiled and hugged them both saying hello to the women.

We all stood in a group, Draco was sobbing on blaises shoulder as Blaise patted his head cooing him.

I had some tears fall down as the train hooted and started moving and we all waved goodbye to our kids who we wouldn't see until the Christmas holidays.

"He'll come back won't he?" Draco sniffled.

"Of course he will stupid." I scoffed and handed him over the twins as they wanted him instead of me.

I said goodbye to everyone and we kept a promise to meet up in diagon alley at the twins shop that they still had so we could have catch-ups etc.

"Can we go home now?" Draco whined looking tired already and sad.

"We are you mopey git." I laughed and walked ahead of him getting into the car with everyone else as we left kings cross station.

-

Once we got back home Draco put the girls down for a nap and went for one himself he was too sad and didn't want to think about it.

I made food for everyone and as I set it up on the table and Sofia and Blaise came in, I went to get Draco and the girls until something whacked my head.

I turned around and saw a letter on the floor written to me and Draco in Scorpius' handwriting.

"I'll be right back-" i muttered before running up the stairs into my and Dracos room.

"Draco Draco wake up its scorp!!" I excitedly called and he shot up looking at me.

"What's wrong is he ok??" He asked and I handed him the letter, he widened his eyes and ripped it open reading it before telling me.

"He got into ravenclaw, same house as Louie and made a new friend. Albus Severus potter. He also spoke to snapes portrait and Snape said he missed me and wants me to visit soon after seeing my son, Dumbledore forgives me and McGonagall wants to see me for a possible healer job at the school." He read quickly.

"Oh and he misses us and loves us and shares a dorm with Louie." He finished and looked up at me smiling with tears In his eyes.

"He's ok I told you. And ravenclaw wow?! I wasn't expecting that I must say but I love how your son can make friends with a potter much easier than you did. You created an enemy the first day Becuase you were too high strung from your ass of a father." I scoffed and sat down next to him on the bed pulling him into a hug.

"And a new job at the school means you get to keep an eye on him too-"

"Write to Minerva tell her I'm coming for the job tomorrow." He instructed and I laughed.

"Slow down dinner first please."

"Right." He nodded leaving to go downstairs.

"Girls wake up come on it's dinner" I woke them up and they grunted a little before smelling around and charging out the room.

"Hey slow down!!!!" I yelled and they did slowly jogging down the stairs to get to their food.

I shook my head and smiled as I walked down sitting next to Draco and giving him a kiss before tucking in my food.

Even though me and Draco were complete opposites this whole time, we still stayed lovers.
-
The end
-