Chapter 4

That night for supper, I wore an emerald green dress that matched my eyes and went to my knees. A short belt went across my waist. My normally puffy hair was straightened to the extreme and I had put on mascara, eyeliner and much more on my face.
I was ready.
I strutted downstairs like th daughter of a model I was, and once again sat beside Jack. Delilah put no effort into her attire, just jeans and a blouse. Her scraggly blond hair was put into a bun on the top of her head. Her and my dad were holding hands again, probably thinking me and Jack wouldn't notice.
When a servant dropped the plate that was holding our dinner, me and Jack turned around immediately and he went to help. I stole a glance behind me and almost gagged. Delilah was practically in my dads lap and they were making out. I pretended not to notice though, and when Jack got back I whispered what I saw. Of course by then they were done sucking on each others faces. He just sighed and said he already knew.
I was shocked. She was cheating and he knew?! I put my hand on his thigh and drew circles. His eyes were darting around wildly, I knew he didn't hate it. "Oh," I said. "Want to play red light?" He gulped and for a second I thought he'd say no. "S-sure." I placed my hand on the inside of his thigh and made my way up. halway up he said yellow light, and squeaked out a weak, "Red light!" When I drew my way near to his package.
His turn. I was going to win. I said yellow when he was centimeters from my happy spot. He placed his hand there and I still didn't say anything. Not even when he lifted the hem of my dress. I said red light when he was almost in my underwear.
again he gulped, and I told him under my breath at if he wanted it he could go farther. he considered but her drew his hand away. How disappointing. At that time the sea ants had brought out the second course of salad, apologizing about the first one, and my dad started talking to Jack about work. I could see my dads face light up when they talked, almost like he admired Jack. I learned that Jack was also an underwear model, and I made sure to tell him how he has to model for me someday when my dad turned away.
Delilah looked at my dad and said, "Philly, I'm going to my friends house for the night. Stacey? So I'll see you later. Bye Jack." Before she left she flashed my dad the bedroom eyes and I knew that Stacey's house really meant my dads room. Ew.
"Ok see you later." Was all my dad and Jack said to her. We didn't even exchange smiles. Dad excused himself shortly after and I was left with Jack. Alone.
He tried to get up but I put a hand on his abs and pushed him down. "Leaving so soon handsome?" I traced circles on his chest. "maybe we can talk."
Jack cleared his throat nervously and said, "Mia, we cant. You're so young, and I'm older, and Phil's best friend. I-I cant. I frowned. "Does this have to do with my father?" I asked.
"Well, yes. You see..."
"It's okay he will understand." I interrupted.
"No Mia you dont. Because-,"
"Then we keep it secret."
"Mia you're not listening."
"Sure I am. We won't tell him!" I winked sexily
"Mia!" He cried exasperated. "We can't because your dad is in love with me!"
I stopped cold. What did he just say? I retracted my hand which was crawling down his chest and froze. "No, he married Mom, and he loves Delilah." I said.
"No he doesn't." Jack shook his head. "When he was my coach he had a crush on me. I could see it. He TOLD me, but I told him he was dreaming, or drinking, and her never brought it up again. Delilah is a ploy to make me jealous. you're dad is gay, Mia, that's why your parents are divorced."
No, he was lying. we'd been a happy family before they split up. I guess the looks of admiration my dad flashed to Jack was really love. I couldn't believe it. "But..." I trailed off. Oh, god.
"I'm sorry, Mia." He looked like he was going to lean in but stopped himself. "I'm leaving now."
he stood up, leaving me to my thoughts. Everying was swirling around my head so fast. my dad... Gay? I needed to cope with this needs so I sought out my dads wine cellar. I grabbed something that looked good and poured myself a glass. and then another. I couldn't stop myself and before I knew it I was drunk.
Somehow I made my way upstairs. Not to my room but to Jacks. he was in he shower. I peeled off my clothes and sat in my lingerie. When he came out in a towel he averted his eyes. "What are you doing Mia."
"Wellllllllll..." I slurred. "I have to talkkkkk to youuuuu."
"Are you drunk?" He asked. "Noooo, I came to see youuu. I like youu Jackkk." And with that I went to kiss him, but he jut grabbed my waist. "Mia you're not thinking straight. Go to bed." He begged.
"Not without a good nights kissssss!" I giggled and wrapped my arms around him. He couldn't pry his fingers off me. "Mia, no." Somehow my fingers found their way into his towel but before I could do anything he grabbed my wrists. "No!" He carried me bridal style upstairs. "Jackkk..."
"What Mia." Was he mad at me? "I don't feel so good."
"What? Shit, Mia! He Carried me into the bathroom while I puked my guts out. Eventually I ended up in my bed. When I woke up the next morning I had a pudding headache, and some dream about almost seeing Jacks dick.