"Actually none of them were-" he kissed my cheek softly "I like you like this- no sorry" his lips so close to mine now, I could smell his minty breath I was dying to taste it. I tried to kiss him but he moved his head up teasingly.

His eyes never left mine as he other hand trailed down my body reaching my panties, gripping on side he pulled them down. Helping him kick them off so I was fully exposed to him now.

"Like this, is how I like you" his lips attacked me, kissing him back I gasped heavily breathing in his mouth as I felt his hand press on my clit rubbing it. He took this opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth.

Sucking on my bottom lip I moaned into his mouth as he ran his finger down to my slit feeling my wetness, he hummed in delight.

shoving two finger in my back snapped off the bed, digging my head back into the mattress he kissed under my jaw and my neck. "Oh shit" I moaned as his fingers worked faster in me.

"Draco I need you - fuck- in me please" I pleaded gripping the sheets harder.

"Anything darling but I need you to cum first" he smirked curling his fingers just right, that plus the way his palm rubbed my clit was sending me over.

My eyes shot open in pleasure as he hit all the right places "Fuck don't stop Draco" I cried out bitting my lip, he slid down not stopping his fingers as his lips met my clit sucking and bitting it.

"Baby shit" I was so close, I screamed cusses and moaned his name getting to my peak begging for release.

My hands moved from the sheets to his hair pulling it as I felt my pussy tighten around his fingers. I cried his name as he pulled his fingers out and I came in his mouth, grinding my hips on his mouth as he got every last drop.

Crawling back on me he gave me soft kisses on my neck then the corner of my mouth meeting my lips. "I love you" he breathed in my mouth.

"I love you too but I need you to fuck me now" I bit and pulled back on his bottom lip. Without another word he yanked his boxers down, his already rock hard erection stood stiff up on his stomach.

He ran his fingers up my slit collecting some remaining juices. Spreading his fingers he showed how wet I saw as it stringed from one finger to the other, "fucking hell" he mumbled taking his hand and using my wetness as lube rubbing it all around his dick.

Leaning back over me I felt his tip press on the outside of my throbbing pussy, the look in his eyes as he looked down at me made a soft smile tug on my lips. I nodded telling him it's okay.

I hissed as he slowly pushed into me, it's been a while and I forgot how fucking big he was. He stop with concern as I squeezed my eyes shut, looking up at "Keep going" I said. He gulped and continued, pleasure took over as he pulled out and slammed back into me.

Moaning his name he bucked his hips, he pulled my legs over his shoulder to get a better angle. A deeper angle, "Oh fuck I love you so much" I breathed out almost reaching my peak. It was fast but he just knew how to please me.

He groaned pounding harder into me, his hand reached for my throat gripping it just right. My finger nails dug into his extended arm trying to hold back my orgasm.

"Let go" he hummed, I listened and came all around him screaming his name just like he said, I moaned it, screamed it, any way I could let my voice out. It was his name, over, and over again.