His other hand slipped into my hair holding the back of my head, I let into a small gasp as he tugged on my roots.

"Merlin this is highly inappropriate, what have you become honestly" a painting gagged in disgust at our sin full acts.

Breaking from my lips he kissed under my jaw making me pant in pleasure. Pulling me with him he slammed my back on the other wall across the way as we slowly made out way down to his- our room.

Screaming in surprise he threw me over his shoulder almost at a run for his room. My sort of puffy dress had to be in his face but that didn't stop him, nothing would at this point.

Bitting my lip I held a begging moan back as his hand ran up and down my inner thighs in a teasing manor.

Swinging the door open and slamming it close, locking it I yelped as he threw me on the bed.

Crawling on top on me I couldn't hold back my giggle of excitement running my hands up and down his clothes forearm wishing I was touching his warm soft skin.

"Draco-" I said as his hand that wasn't supporting him as he hovered over my in his suit ran up and down my side.

"Yes love" the name making the hair on my arm come to a stand.

"I need you to fuck me into next school year-" teasingly I traced his jaw line with my pointer finger making him melt under my touch.

"Can you do that for me?" I pouted.

Without a word he softly trailed wet kisses from my neck to my jaw to behind my ear. "Darling I'm going to fuck you into our honeymoon-" my breath hitched as he nibbled on my ear.

"Then at our honeymoon I'm going to fuck you till you only know my name since you will be screaming it over-" he began to kiss down my neck.

"And over-" he reached my semi- exposed chest.

"And over- again till your throat is so sore you can't speak" looking up at me as he left marks on my chest I could help the breathless moan that come out.

"Fuck" I breath out just below a whisper, that's all I could say. I needed him in me, now.

Arching my back his hand slipped under me and fiddled with my zipper tugging it down, the way his hot breath on my neck was keeping my on edge waiting for something, anything to happen.

Kneeling up he gripped the top of my dress, I looked up him confused "Draco" I yelled as he ripped right down the middle just enough to make the top half really loose and easy to slip off without having me get up.

"This dress looked amazing on you-" he said shrugging his tux off and slowly unbuttoned his shirt exposing his abs and muscles, I watched nibbling on my bottom lip enjoying my view very much.

Kicking his shoes and un buttoning his pants pulling them down so he could step out of them, his very noticeable bulge made a puddle form in my panties. Unknowingly my hand started to massage my breast as I let out soft groans, this made him let out a groan from the back of his throat as he stepped closer to me just in his boxers this time.

In one quick motion his hand gripped my wrist that was on my breast pinning it above me, leaning down to my ear his whispered "But it wasn't my favorite that you have worn-" he kissed behind my ear making me gasp.