The Man Who Created Them

Cartoon cat: Its really happening. I'm gonna meet the person who made me. I don't know how to react, but I'm feeling a little nervous. *takes a soft breath. 

Siren Head: Something on your mine CC?

Cartoon cat: I told you to stop calling me...wait...did you call me CC?

Siren Head: Yeah...am I suppose to call you something different?

Cartoon cat: Its just that I thought you were going to call me kitty or whatever.

Siren Head: I know that you are nervous. I am as well. We don't know weather to hate or love him, but he's the man who created us and he's the one who can take down Cartoon Dog. 

Cartoon cat: yeah, your right. I just have a lot on my mine right now. 

Reader: Hey babe,*puts hand on CC leg* don't worry. We're here together to fix the mistake that is causing problems around the world. I kissed his forehead and he smiles. 

Cartoon cat: Thanks toots, that makes me feel a little better.

the old man: HEY! Stop with all that romance back there. we just reached our destination. 

In front of the road was a big white old mansion. It was in pretty good shape. Everyone was amazed. 

Cartoon cat: I...remember this place. 

Siren head: Yeah, me too. 

Bridge worm: Me also remember this place.

Reader: So this is where you guys life begins.

the old man: Sooo..are all of yall just gonna sit and look at the place or are you going to knock at the door.

Cartoon cat: I swear that old prune is gonna get it. 

Reader: Come on guys. I ran towards the door. Hello...Mr. Henderson. There wasn't an answer. Then I heard footsteps going towards the door. The door opened and there I saw, the one and only, Trevor Henderson.

Trevor: Well, hello there. Can I help you.

Reader:  h-hello my n-name i-is...

Trevor: I'm guessing that you are a fan, am I right.

Reader: I quicky got myself together and spoke properly. Yes sir, I read some of your books that you made on your creations and i couldn't stop reading them.

Trevor: well, thanks for reading my book's. But who are your frie....

Reader: he froze as he looked up at cartoon cat. Um...are you okay sir.
He move towards him and spoke like he was about to cry.

Trevor: cartoon cat...is...that really you.

Cartoon cat: I had no words. I thought after all this time he won't remember us, but it looks like he didn't. I started to cry and I quickly hugged him.

Trevor: I missed you...my child.

Cartoon cat: I missed you too...dad.

Trevor: I haven't seen you since the day that left home. I looked up and I saw siren head. Don't think I forgot about you Honker.

Reader: Wait! That's his actually nickname, honker?

Trevor: Of course, when he was a little smaller when I created him, I use to call him that all the time.

Siren head: Even my own creator calls me that cursed name.

Trevor: I look next to siren head and see bridge worm. Hello there fella. Bridge worm lit up with excitement grabbed me and rubbed his head on my chest. Wow, you are awfully strong since the last time I saw you.

The old man: really I don't get a hello or anything.

Trevor: Oh, if it isn't my little book rival.

The old man: save it you faker, we will have plenty of time to argue, but we are here to get some help, to take down one of your creations that is trying to take over the place.

Trevor: your talking about cartoon dog.

Reader: wait, how did you know?

Trevor: he came over here for some supplie for a project he was was working on.

Cartoon cat: what material did you give him.

Trevor: I gave him some papers I use to create cartoons, ink, and some office stuff. But it got weird when he ask to give my pen of life.

Cartoon cat: YOU GAVE HIM THAT PEN!

Siren head: Calm down CC.

Cartoon cat: NO, I AM NOT GONNA CALM DOWN! DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE! HE'S PROBABLY MAKING AN ARMY OF HIS OWN CARTOONS RIGHT NOW.

Trevor: I know what I did was stupid, but I think I have a way of stopping him. Come inside, I'll show you what I got.

Reader: old man, stay out here with siren head and bridge worm. Me and CC went inside trevor's house and everything seemed average.

Trevor: here we are, my office.

Reader: me and CC were amazed to see that his office was more like a library mixed with a laboratory. This is amazing.

Cartoon cat: You can say that again.

Trevor: here is where all my creation are made. The place is a little dusty but everything still works.

Cartoon cat: so how are we gonna take down cartoon dog.

Trevor: well if i still had my pen, then I could take him out of this world. Luckily I have some weaponry that injured him enough so you can grab the pen and take him out.

Reader: he pulls down a lever and his bookshelf spins around and shows a bunch cartoon guns, bomb, and more.

Trevor: pick your favorite.