Going on a date with kitty

Reader: Its been a few months since me and CC been together. I realize that he hasn't been outside the house ever he came and it looks like a good day to go for a walk. Hey CC, I was thinking, why don't we go out somewhere. Its like a date.

Cartoon cat: A date? I thought to myself. It seems like he doesn't understand that I'm a tall, blacked out cartoon, that can draw attention out in public. Yeah I don't see that being a good idea toots.

Reader: Why not? You've been cooped up in the house all day and I just want us to go out.

Cartoon cat: You really not seeing the problem here. Look at me, I cant go out like this.

Reader: I got an idea. I ran upstairs to my room and grabbed my old dog's leash. I ran back and put it on CC.

Cartoon cat: What the hell did you put on my neck.

Reader: A leash. In order for you to go out in public, you have to fit in. So your going to pretend you are my pet cat.

Cartoon cat: what did I just got myself into, I thought to myself.

Reader: But there is still something wrong. I thought for a moment. Oh, your gloves, can you take them off.

Cartoon cat: I would rather not. I feel naked without it. Plus, I never took them off.

Reader: Fine, keep them on. Hmm...can you shrink yourself to cat size?

Cartoon cat: I forgot I was able to change my size. So I shrink myself to cat size. So this is what it feels like to be shorter than you. I don't like it.

Reader: I picked up CC and admired how cute he looked. Aww you look so adorable my little kitten.

Cartoon cat: Im starting to reconsider keeping you alive.

Reader: Now the last thing you need to do is get on all fours.

Cartoon cat: This is a new level of embarrassment. But the sooner we get through this the sooner I can get out of this form. So now that we got myself situated, can we go on this date already.

Reader: okay our first stop is at the park.

Cartoon cat and (y/n) got in the car and drove to the park.

Reader: well here we are CC. Fresh air, nice sunlight, and...

Cartoon cat: And tasty people.

Reader: CC, we are not here for you to go on a murderous spree. We are here to hang out together.

Cartoon cat: *sigh* fine. I really feel like eating someone right now, I said to myself.

Reader: If your so hungry then lets go get something to eat. I saw a ice cream  truck that was parked outside the gate. I picked up CC and went towards the truck.

Cartoon cat: This boy needs to stop picking me up like this.

Reader: I set CC down and ordered two ice cream cones. Here CC, try this.
He looked confused.

Cartoon cat: So this is ice cream. Well, don't till you try it. I took a small lick out of the ice cream and my mouth exploded with cold, yummy flavor. This ice cream taste like heaven. I took the cone out of  (y/n) hand and was about to consume the whole cone.

Reader: WAIT WAIT CC, DONT EAT IT SO FAST YOU'LL GET YOU A..

cartoon cat: I swallowed the whole cone and it was delicious. Then, I felt cold and painful sensation rise from my tail to my head. AHHHHHHHHH!
I screamed to the top of my lungs. IT HURTS, MY BRAIN HURT, WHATS HAPPENING TO ME?!

Reader: CC, your starting to draw attention to yourself. I looked around and saw that people were staring to notice CC. I quickly grabbed him and ran through a alleyway. That was close. You almost got yourself caught.

Cartoon cat: Well it's not my fault my brain had a frozen seizure.

Reader: well I didn't expect you to gulp the whole ice cream down your throat.

As they was arguing three figures popped up from both sides of the alleyway.

Cartoon cat: uhh (y/n)?

Reader: What? I looked in the direction CC was looking and saw three guys pop up from behind us and  three more came from the other direction. Uh-oh, i said to myself.

One of the thugs: Hey buddy, you seem lost. You and your pussy cat are in our territory.

Reader: Im s-sorry, we'll just l-leave and never come back. I picked up CC and tried to leave but the others blocked the exit.

Thug: Im sorry little homie, I can't let you go that easy. You see, I don't like it when people come through my area and think I'm not going to get them. So now I have to teach you a lesson about coming to the wrong place at the wrong time.

The thug grab (y/n) by shirt and threw him to the ground. CC dropped and was surrounded by the other thugs.

Thugs: Well hello kitty, are you scared.
Another thug: He looks scared. HAHAHA.

Reader: HEY! LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU JERK! I push through the group and tried to reach CC, but then one of them kicked me in the leg and I fell down.

Thug: where do you think your going little boy.

Then the thug started to beat up (y/n). While CC stand there in fear while they beat up (y/n).

Reader: CC RUN! DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME!

Cartoon cat: WHAT ARE THEY DOING?! I CAN'T SHOW MY REAL FORM HERE, BUT THEIR GONNA KILL HIM I DON'T. I saw that he didn't have long before they kill him. I have no choice. I change to my original form and looked down at thugs in rage.

Thugs: W-what the hell is that thing.

Cartoon cat: YOUR DEATH...

Cartoon cat took them out one by one slashing and tearing all them apart. (Y/n) soon looked up and saw the mess but was too weak to talk. Cartoon cat got his head straight and you was back to normal he catch his breath and looked over to (y/n) on the ground. He rushed over to him and picked him up.

Cartoon cat: Hey, Hey! Wake up. Are you okay? Speak to me.

Suddenly a police officer walk by install cartoon cat in the alley.

Police man: What the heck is that?

He pulled out his gun and started shooting at cartoon cat.

Cartoon cat: NO NO NO! NOT NOW!
I ran through the alleyway and into the public. Everyone saw me and all was scared and panicked. I kept running till I made it back to the house. I opened the door and layer him on the couch. I closed the curtain and locked the doors so nobody would see me. I looked around for something to cover his wounds. I grabbed some bandages from the bathroom and patched him up. Please wake up, please. I don't to lose you. I sat next to him crying. Please (y/n) wake up, I'm so sorry.

Tbc.....