A worm in the bridge

Cartoon cat: we've been on the rails for about 5 hours now. I looked down at Y/N and just admired his cute little face sleeping on my chest. Siren head still look like he's sleeping. Then, I heard a high-pitched sound coming from the Wheels on the train and it look like we have reached our destination. All right guys wake up I think we're here.

Siren head: huh? What now..

Reader: *yawn* we already here?

Cartoon cat: looks like it. Which way do we go from here.

Reader: I pulled out my phone and open the GPS. Its says we go three miles down the road.

Cartoon cat: Alright, let go. Come honkers.

Siren head: Please don't call me that.

Reader: hehehehe.

They soon got set up and went down the road. A few minutes later they saw a small little Bridge that with so dark inside that you couldn't see the end of it.

Reader: What kind of bridge is this? I can't seem to see the other side. I looked down at my phone and it said to keep going straight.

Siren head: something about this bridge doesn't seem right.

Cartoon cat: yeah, maybe we should take a different route.

Reader: but we can't, this is the only road that will lead us to trevor.

Cartoon cat: Okay, but stay behind me.

They all started to make their way into the bridge. As they went in, they notice that their ways a strong odor of death.

Reader: what the hell is that?

Cartoon cat: I might've killed before but you don't smell my place this bad.

Siren head: I agree.

Reader: wait...what's that?

Y/n then saw what looks like a arm.
Then, he saw bodies.

Cartoon cat: what in gods name...

*crunching sounds in the distance*

Siren head: uh guys...look.

Y/n looked toward where siren head was pointing and saw a big, white, worm like creature.

Cartoon cat: what it that.

The worm heard cartoon cat and turn towards. Its face didn't look that threatening.

Reader: Maybe...hes a nice worm?

The creature's face then peeled opened and it showed two big eyes and a mouth with sharp teeth l.

Bridge worm: RROOOAAAAAAARRRRRR.

Cartoon cat: Ill hold him off. You guys... As I looked behind me, I saw those cowards at the other end of the bridge. REALLY YOU TWO!

Reader: Don't worry babe, we're right behind ya.

Siren head: yeah, you got this.

Cartoon cat: As I turned my head back towards the beast, the creature was in my face growling. H..hey mr. worm.

The creature then hits Cartoon cat with his tail and cartoon cat flew past siren head and y/n.

Reader: CC! ARE YOU OKAY?!

Cartoon cat: Where's the leak ma'am?

Reader: I quickly looked back at the bridge and saw the worm with his face back looking at me with anger. Um..Sirey..little help?

Siren head: On it. I raced over to the worm and swatted him throw the forest. I think I hit him pretty good.

Bridge worm: i..i m.must kill...

Reader: He can talk?

Siren head: I guess we can ask it questions.

Cartoon cat: huh..w-what did I miss.

Bridge worm: M-must kill cat..

Cartoon cat: Wait, he can talk.

Reader: we literally just went over that. Anyways, why do you want to kill cartoon cat so bad.

Bridge worm: orders..o-orders from dog. Must k-kill cat.

Cartoon cat: That damn Cartoon dog. Im gonna strangle him.

Reader: Did he pass by here by any chance?

Bridge worm: I-I cant say, dog hurt me.

Reader: he forced you to do this. That jerk. You could join us. We're on our way to that take down that mutt. What do you say?

Bridge worm: Yes, we must kill dog.

Cartoon cat: Are sure this thing should come with us.

Reader: I think he'll be fine. I rubbed his head and he smiled.

Cartoon cat: hmmm. Why don't i get pets, i mumbled.

Reader: I went to CC and gave him a kiss. There, better kitty?

Cartoon cat: y-yes love.

Siren head and bridge worm: your such a softy. HAHAHA

Cartoon cat: I will murder all you two cover this area in your blood.

Siren head: (•__•)

Bridge worm: cat is scary.

Reader: Babe, stop scaring them a lets go. 

Cartoon cat: b-bit they just...fine

Eventually the four of them where on their way towards Trevor to take down cartoon dog