Morgana is a pain in the ass and the Fiance gets big trouble with Will

Start from the beginning

Penny is a second year......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That means she gets to go with me to Hawaii that means beach mean we can-

I raised my hands up in air and yelled with tears in my eyes with pure joy.

Will: YESSS!!!!!!!!!!! I WENT WITH MY WIFE TO THE BEACH FOR THE SECOND TIME!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! FUCK YOU MIKE! I GET TO SEE MY WIFE IN SWIMSUIT AGAIN!!! I said in pure joy.

Penny(red): WILL STOP THAT! She yelled as she starts punching me.

Meanwhile with Mike

Mike made his base under the sewer system and made sure that no one was there as he was sitting on a couch watching the T.V.

Mike: ACHOO!! *blows his nose* whose talking shit about me? also why does my own pride and myself in general feel that I took a big blow. God damn it! what day is today? *checks day and knows what day is* ......MOTHER FUCKI-

Back with Will now

I felt so happy as I put my arms around Penny as I walked with her do to this I made my statement.. being that I just barged into morning announcement room. Yeah... I really don't give two fucks about the consequences that are awaiting for me in the future.

So back again I barged into the room and the guy was scared in the room and snatched the mic and put that bitch up.

Will: *taps on the mic* Hello? Hello? one two three hello? okay good, good afternoon you students in this school I would like to announce that the transfer student is my girlfriend/wife those who touches her or even try to hit on her being physical, mental, or even anything above that I will hunt you down, track you down till the ends of the planet, and I will make you regret even touching something that even money, gold, and all the riches of the world cannot buy off from a Hyo. You've been warned! I said the last part with a threating tone.

From there I went out of the room as I went out I can see that I made her my turf around her. As well once I returned to class yeah she was steaming red. But, I felt a hand onto my shoulder and it was Akira whose seems... seems sweaty a bit weird tho.

Akira(nervous): Um... Will... are you sure your not insane?

Will: That's the real question I ask myself everyday Akira. If you were a Hyo you would ask yourself if your mentally insane? or your that fucking crazy?

Akira: *starting to sweat like crazy* I just hope you can show some mercy.

From there-

(Wrath19: FUCK THIS!)

What?

(Wrath19: I'm about make a mega Time skip for your ass motha fucka!)

WHY!?

(Wrath19: Rather give the readers something they want instead of what I want. It's like Bleach minus the WHOLE EPISODES OF THEM JUST FUCKING TALKING AND THAT'S ALL!!)

I mean that can work, but how far tho?

(Wrath19: Let me check, *starts seeing a walkthrough where he's at* two weeks and three days)