My eyes travel back up to his face and I see he is smirking at me. "Stop." I mumble. "I am not even doing anything." He chuckles. "Well wear a shirt." I say as I cross my arms. "Well I would. But you are wearing my shirt." He says as his eyes trail down my body.

I shake my head at him before walking (very slowly may I add) to the bathroom. I pick up my brush and start to brush my teeth. Just then Ethan walks into the bathroom with nothing more than his boxers on. "How are you feeling?" He asks as he picks up his brush, puts toothpaste on it and starts brushing while standing behind me.

"I am fine. As I told you, just a bit sore, but fine." I say as I spit in the sink. "I am sorry." He says as he looks down at me. "It's honestly fine. I knew it was going to hurt." I shrug. He nods and wraps his one arm around my waist as he bends down and spits in the sink.

We brush our teeth, change the sheets and get dressed a bit more appropriately before going down.

I make my way into the kitchen, Ethan following close behind. I open the cabinets and take out the oatmeal mix.

I open the box and proceed to make it just as Ethan takes out the orange juice and milk out the fridge.

We both set up breakfast for the two of us and save some for Mary and Adrian just in case they are hungry and haven't had breakfast yet.

We sat down on the bar stools and hand our breakfast, all while Ethan kept one of our hands intertwined.

Ever since last night he has been touchy, and I would be lying if I said I didn't like it. Even when I was making breakfast he had his arms wrapped around me and was placing small kisses on my jaw and neck.

"School starts in 2 days." Ethan says. "Mhm. I wish we didn't have school at all." I say as I eat my last bit of oatmeal and take mine and Ethan's bowl and place it in the sink.

Just then the doorbell rings. I rush to the door and open it with a huge smile, thinking it was Adrian and Mary. But my smile defects to a look of confusion when I see a delivery guy.

"Hi. I am looking for... Amelia Waston?" The guy says as he reads my name on the rectangular paper.

"Um... That's me I guess." I mumble. "Right. Well here is a deliverer for you. Could you please just sign... Here." He says and passes me a piece of paper.

"Sure." I mumble and sign the paper. He takes it and leaves.

I look at the paper and my eyes widen when I see the sender's name is my mom's and the address is of my old house.

"Who is it?" I hear Ethan's voice. "Um, nothing." I mumble. I hear his footsteps behind me, but I am too shocked with the letter in my hand.

I stare at my mother's name on the corner of the envelope and blink multiple times waiting for it to dispaper. I know it can't be possible, I mean why would she want to write to me? But the name does not vanish. No it remains there, the black ink a bit smudged as if the letter was written in quite a bit of a hurry.

"What's that?" Ethan's voice asks from behind me. "A letter. From my mom." I say, the last part a whisper. "What?" He asks. "Um, I am going to be in my room. Breakfast is set up for Adrian and Mary, if they're hungry. I- I just need sometime to myself as I read this." I say as I gesture to the letter.

"Okay, but call me if you need anything, alright?" He says. I nod and peck him on his lips softly before rushing off to my room, closing and locking the door behind me.

I sit next to the foot of my bed. My back supported by my bed, my knees close to my chest as I stare down at the letter in my hands.

I release a sigh as I turn the letter over and finally open it. I take out the neatly folded piece of paper out and am taken by surprise when a necklace falls out too.