Chapter 4: Can This Still Be Called 'Freedom'?

Today is April 30. And tomorrow, will be the day where we'll receive our new set of private points. How much points we will receive? No one knows.

The class seemingly thinks that we will still receive a total of 100,000 points, but I think that's not the case. Why? Because the school said so. Well, not directly, but they did.

The school had drop many hints since the first day of school. Free stuffs at the Convience stores, cameras at the classroom, and if observed properly, one can see that the upper classmen are hostile to each other. But, unfortunately, no one in Class D have noticed this hints yet.

No one in Class D, except me, Suzuki, and a boy named Koenji, has noticed this hints. Suzuki probably didn't tell the class or her friends about this hints because she is worried. This is our dream.

"To be finally free"

Have friends and live freely, with no one controlling us. Growing up with Suzuki, I learned her personality and traits. When she acquired something interesting, she will protect it with her full power, whether it is important or not.

A/N: I just notice that I made a blunder(Or not). I read the other Shizuku Suzuki fics and I noticed that in those fics, they made Shizuku her first name, while I did the opposite. So should I change?(A pointless question, since I will not change it even if you told me too)(JK) Suzuki is a well-known last name in Japan, so I totally understand why you guys made it her last name.

Koenji Ryosuke is a very mysterious person, not just to me, but the whole class. In our weekly quizzes, he always scored higher than average, to be more precise, he always scored between 90 and 100 points. I can also tell that he is not your normal high school student.

I'm guessing he didn't tell the whole class about the hints, simply, because he didn't have any reason to do so. His behavior is considered that of a 'Narcissist'. This behavior of his is also hinted to Suzuki and me by the events that took place on the first day of school.

And as for me, I didn't tell anyone about this because Suzuki hasn't. I'm doing what Suzuki will do. That's the only way for me to repay my debt on her.

Speaking of Suzuki...

"Now, Kiyotaka, I hope I get a proper explanation."

"Explain what exactly?"

"Everything."

"Everything... Also, what are you doing in my room?"

"Don't change the subject."

"Sigh. So consistent..."

I muttered my last response.

For some reason, Suzuki is in my room. She is seating in my bed, while I'm just seating at the floor, like this is her own room. And now, that begs the questions, what is she doing here again?

The both of us are still wearing our school uniform. Well, considering that it is 7:00 in the night this is not normal. Probably.

"I'll be real with you; I really don't know what you're talking about."

I said that, as I stood up from the floor.

"Why are you standing up? Seat."

Pointing at the floor I'm seating at earlier, Suzuki said that.

But I didn't do as she says. I'm not her puppy or anything, and I'm certainly not her pawn. Probably...

Suzuki kept insisting me to seat at the floor, but in the end, she gave up. I headed to the kitchen and prepare a drink for the both of us. I asked Suzuki what she wanted, and although reluctant, she still replied.