Prologue:

When I opened my eyes, the first thing that I saw wasn't my parents or any of my relatives, but a white ceiling, and white walls. That certain place is the whole world to me and to the other kids that lived there. So all of the things that I'm seeing right now, are the ones I once dreamt to see. I closed my eyes.

I was having a dream, no, a nightmare. I was at a place where everything is white, from the floors, to our clothes. I was lined up with a bunch of other children. But only one of them took my attention.

She's a girl who, for some reason, always hangs out with me. She has a short, dark brown hair and has a pair of gradient eyes. She noticed that I was glancing at her, and she gave me a warm smile. Before I notice it...

"---taka?"

Hm?

"Kiyotaka?"

I opened my eyes. The person beside me is pushing my shoulders, seemingly to woke me up, in which I did. She looked at me in the eyes with hers. Then, she continued.

"Look! Look! That's the Tokyo Tower, right?! The one that Matsuo told us!"

The girl beside me, Shizuka Suzuki, is the one at my dream earlier. Until now, she has been hanging out with me, not that she as a choice. She puffed her cheeks, which is a really cute sight.

"Chotto, are you even listening to me?"

Suzuki said. I nodded, but she seems not fully satisfied. But she decided to just shrugged it off and said 'hmph' as she puffed her cheeks. 

The two of us are riding a bus to our new school. Many of the people of the bus are students, like us. Many are also office workers, and some are just normal people. 

"Excuse me, sir. Can you please give the seat to this old lady? That is the priority seat, after all."

Almost all of us looked at where the voice is coming from. It's from a girl with the same uniform as us. She has a short blonde hair and a pair of crimson eyes. Beside her is an old lady. And the one she is talking to is a male student. He has a long, blonde hair, and I can tell that he is not a normal high school student, based on his body build. 

"Hm? Oyah. How can I help you, beautiful girl?"

The male student said as he brushed his hair up. This statement earned a glare from the peoples on the bus, including Suzuki. She probably didn't like how the male student ignored the old lady. 

"Umm, can you give up your seat for this old lady, please?"

The girl continued. The male student just replied with a loud 'Hah!' and continued.

"And why should I do that?"

"It's because-- Think about it, if you give up your seat, then it could be considered as a contribution to society."

The girl replied. Contributing to society, huh? That's good, but it lacks logic. And the male student knows this too, as he laugh loudly, which is really irritating to the ears.

"A contribution to society, you say? Well, that is a rather interesting opinion. It's certainly true that offering up one's seat to the elderly could be viewed in such positive light. Unfortunately, I have no interest in contributing to society. I care only for my own satisfaction."

As the males student said that, the girl can't mutter a word. The elder woman beside her just gave her a warm smile and said that it's okay. Ignoring the elder woman again, the male student continued.

"Oh, and one more thing. You're asking me, the one in the priority seat, to give up his spot, but couldn't you just simply ask one of the other people seated in a crowded bus? If you truly cared for the elderly, then something like priority seating would be a rather trivial concern, wouldn't you agree?"

The male student's haughty attitude remained unchanged. The elder woman simply a wore bitter smile in response. However, the girl didn't back down.

"Everyone, please listen to me for just a moment. Won't someone--"

As the girl is speaking, Suzuki beside me, raised her hand. She smiled widely, as she stood up. The elder woman thank her, and sat beside me. Suzuki and and the girl talked to each other after that. Looks like she made her first friend.

"I'm happy for you."

I muttered under my breath. Meanwhile, I noticed that the girl in the seat across me, is reading a book, not caring about her surroundings. But since it will only bring me trouble if she caught me looking at her, I immediately averted my gaze.

I looked outside to see things that I'm interested in. Tall buildings, people talking with each other, and many more. Before I realized it, the bus has already stopped. The elder woman beside me is already gone, and all that's left in the bus are students with red blazers.

And slowly, the students began to got out of the bus. Once all of us did, the bus moved out, and I saw Suzuki waving her hands at me. 

Now, let's see how our freedom will look like.

A/N: So yeah, this is the Prologue of the Suzuki X Kiyo. And also some questions for the plot...

Q1:Shall I make the two of them become a couple on the first day, or have some developments first?

Q2:Do I make them go all out from the start?