One In A Million: Chapter Eight

~Chloe~

I'm really confused, Paige just flipped out on me for no reason, she apparently doesn't ever want to talk to me. My mom walked upstairs, she saw that I was really upset, she tried calling Kelly to ask her about it. Kelly however, didn't answer. There was a knock on the front door , so my mom and I walked downstairs. Once my mom opened the door, we saw Paige.....

I am really mad at Paige right now because she upset me a lot, I mean she says she doesn't want to talk to me, and now shes at my front door. She makes no sense. Paige walked in without asking and she grabbed my arm, dragging me upstairs. I followed behind her, surprised because she was acting so rude and now she is dragging me upstairs. Once we got to my room, she sat me down and took out her phone, showing me her contacts. The one with my phone number says Maddie and the one with Maddie's number says Chloe. Oh.......now I see what happened. Maddie must have changed Paige's contacts, so when she thought she was talking to Maddie she was talking to me.

" I'm really sorry I flipped out on you, I thought it was Maddie who said I love and miss you."

"No, it's fine. You didn't know so this is not your fault at all."

We hugged and went back downstairs to explain to my mom what happened. She was mad, saying that its wrong to get back at people but she wants to, it was funny. Paige stayed over for lunch and eventually had to go home. Tomorrow we go back to dance, and we get to see who's at the top of the pyramid and who gets solos and stuff. To be honest, I cant wait for the pyramid, and that doesn't happen very often. After I stretched my legs and arms I went to bed. The next day we start dance again, ugh..........

~Next Morning~

I got up and put on my dance clothes, a white pair of booty shorts and a pink belly shirt. Which is basically what I wear everyday. I went downstairs to eat breakfast, which would be a banana and pancakes. Now, off to dance class.  Once I walked into dance I went straight over to Paige, who was talking to Mackenzie. I love Mackenzie, she is nothing like her sister and she is absolutely the sweetest thing ever. Maddie on the other hand, is only nice to you if she likes you, and me personally have tried to have Maddie like me for over five years. It hasen't worked. We fake stretched again and then Abby came in the den, telling us to go into the studio. Pyramid time!

The girls and I stood in the middle of the room, anxiously waiting for Abby to start the pyramid. Abby walked over by the mirrors and sighed, she has no reason to yell because everyone did good. Which is why she is probably upset, she enjoys yelling at us, it makes her happy or something although it really shouldn't.

"Alright, first at the bottom we have......and I hate to do this but........Kendall, now you did not do bad, you actually did good, however you didn't have a solo or anything so really you only did the group dance. Next is, Nia you did good, but you didn't have a solo as well. Next we have Brooke, you did good in the group number, but again that's all you did. Mackenzie, you are next, you came in second place and you did good, I'm impressed by you. Next we have..............Maddie, you were involved in two numbers that came in first, if you had a solo you would be second to the person at the top. Okay.........we now have..........Paige, you were involved in two numbers that came in first place and your solo came second, you did good. Lastly.........Chloe, obviously,you came in first place with your solo and you gave the group number and trio justice. Good job people" Abby announced" Now we have a group number called 'I Think Were Alone Now', which is a very mischievous and hot number. Then we have two solos, two duets, and one trio. The trio will be Kendall, Nia and Mackenzie. One duet will be Maddie and Paige and the other will be Brooke and Chloe. Now for the solos, Brooke and Maddie. Kendall, Nia and Mackenzie's trio is called 'Something New' its very upbeat and sassy. Maddie and Paige your duet is called 'Call The Shots' which is like you two own everything okay you two own the stage. Brooke and Chloe you will be doing a piece called 'Catch My Breath' which is like getting over something and becoming a better you. Okay now for the solos Brooke your is 'Biology' it's hot. Lastly Maddie your solo is 'A Thousand Miles'

Wow, Abby plans on a lot, she has so many things to teach us, this is probably the most she has ever given us. I just hope that this wont be to much pressure for us, I feel like it will be. We have to start learning the numbers as soon as possible and Abby is going to push us to our limit. Abby had us go in the den to stretch again, then she will call us out one by one to go over our numbers or trios/duets. This is going to be one hard week.

~Paige~

Abby is biting off more than she can chew, which I didn't think was possible. First it was The trio with Kendall, Nia and Mackenzie that she rehearsed. The trio, to me I think is cool, it's really upbeat like Abby said it would be. Then Maddie and I learned our duet, it was cool, Maddie does all these cool turns and I do flips and turns. I gotta say, the duet is really cool and fun. Then Abby taught Brooke and Chloe their duet, which was a little less upbeat but really beautiful. Then we went home, well I went over to Chloe's. Tomorrow the solos will be taught to Brooke and Maddie and the group number will also be rehearsed, a lot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I tried making this chapter a bit longer, sorry if it's not good, I keep on running out of ideas. Anyway Enjoy! Oh and please check out my other story 'Fun Love(Maddie + Paige)