One In A Million: Chapter Six

~Chloe~

Today we were going to perform in front of thousands, and I am truly so excited. I hope Paige does well, if she doesn't than Abby will be really mad, and if Abby gets mad at Paige, she will ruin her. On the other end I really want to win, but beating Paige will be hard for me, especially if it hurts her. We were all in the dressing room and we were getting ready, for once nobody was yelling, complaining or crying. I feel like this is going to be a good competition. Abby made it perfectly clear that all of her soloist must come in the best ten for the placings. I am scared, I mean anything can happen.

"Okay, its time to go for Mackezie's solo" Abby anounced, and we all clapped, I wish her the best of luck. I know that she will try her best. Kenzie looked at her mom and gave her a hug, Makenzie went off to the stage while we all went into the audience.

"Entery number 20, Mackenzie with 'Wings'" the announcer called out.

Mackenzie ran onto the stage, and she just looked so happy, she did the numer really well and the exited the stage. We all went back into the green room. Abby went over Page and I's solos, she then said that she thinks that we both got it down pack. This was going to be so exciting. Paige and I went behind the stage and smiled at eachother.

"Paige with 'Child's heart"" The announcer said. Paige went out there and killed it, she looked stunning. I looked over at Maddie who had tears in her eyes. Paige tugged at my heart and Maddie's. She was just overall outstanding, and it was beautiful. Once the dance was over Abby actually clapped a lot, we all did. Well soon it's my turn, I honestly think that there is no way that I'm going to beat Paige.

~Maddie~

Paige looked elegant and stunning, and that's why I had tears. When she came off the stage I ran right over to her and hugged her, she was so happy, and I was to. She went over to Chloe and gave her a kiss on the cheek, telling her that she would do an outstanding job, I personally believe that Chloe can do it. She has beaten me so she obviously has talent.

"Number 40, Chloe with 'her last words'"

Chloe went onto the stage, capturing the audiences attention, she looked great. Paige stared at Chloe, and this is what I mean, the way they look at each other. I closed my eyes, remembering when Paige looked at me like that. It has been only a week sense Paige and I broke up, and I miss her like crazy, but I did what's best. Chloe was done with the solo and Paige and I clapped alone with everyone in the building. Chloe went over to Paige and they hugged and smiled, and bam! They kissed, a short kiss, they both stared at each other, they smiled once again and went back into the green room. Leaving me.

I aimlessly followed behind them, well aren't they cute, getting all along. Once I got in the green room, all the moms and girls were congratulating the soloists. I looked at Paige and Chloe being all cute together, they were always like this and it never bothered me, until now. Abby came into the room and told Kenzie, Paige and Chloe that they did so good. Ugh......Paige did the best. It was time for the trio, we rehearsed in the green room until we had to go down.

"'When she cries' Maddie, Paige and Chloe"

We went on the stage and everyone went silent, they heard the words, and this number was sad, it was slow and it showed hurtfulness. After the trio everyone clapped, chances are we will win that. Everyone went back to the green room and we then went back to see the results.

"Junior soloists awards:
Fifth place: Tasha with 'hurt'
Fourth place: Anita with 'so cold'
Third place: Mila with 'happy now'
Second place: Mackenzie with 'Wings'
And our first place winner is...... Ariana with 'feelings'"

Everyone cheered, Kenzie came in second, and I'm happy for her.

"Soloists awards:
Fifth place: Anna with 'feeling good'
Fourth place: Tracey with 'cool breeze'
Third place: Amelia with 'told you'
Now, two soloists both got very close, this was a very hard decision.
Second place: Paige with 'Child's heart'
And first place: Chloe with 'Her last words'"

I am so happy for them, although I'm shocked that Paige came in second, she should have been first then Chloe.

"Awards for trios and duets:
We will start with second place.
Lilly and Hanna with 'too true'
And first place: Maddie, Paige and Chloe with ' When she cries'"

We only have one more number, the group number. I personally can't wait for it. We went over it and fixed our problems. Once we finished the group dance we found out we came in first. Addy had no reason to yell at anyone. The trio came in first and so did Chloe's solo and the group dance, Kenzie and Paige both came in second. This competition went really well.