One In A Million: Chapter Three

~Paige~

I stood there shocked, Maddie just broke up with me. This was the last straw, I was going to prove to Maddie that I don't like Chloe in the way that I like her. I ran up the stairs and came face to face with Chloe. I took a deep breath and kissed her, after around five seconds I unlocked her lips and mine. Chloe looked surprised and happy, which made me upset because I was just about to tell her that it meant nothing, but I couldn't do that to her. I mean she is my twinnie, so I just ran down stairs and left my house. I needed to talk to Maddie, I needed to just tell her that Chloe and I are nothing but twinnies and best friends for life.

I soon arrived at Maddie's house. Right when I was about to knock on the door Mackenzie opened it and smiled. She gave me a hug and then stated that Maddie was really upset. I don't blame her, I made a mistake, I let her think that me and Chloe were a thing. And that is just cruel. I knocked on Maddie's door and told her that it was Mackenzie.

"Paige I know it's you, and I'm not avoiding you, I'm just...... Well I'm just not in the mood to talk to you" Maddie stated.

I opened the door and saw that she was drawling a picture of her and I. It had a heart on it. Oh yeah, Maddie is really good at art, she is one talented girl. I walked over to her and wrote on my arm 'I love Maddie Z.' Maddie looked at me and smiled although that lasted for only a little, she then frowned.

"We never got to properly talk about this, Maddie no matter what you say, I need you to know that it's you who I LOVE. Yes I love Chloe, but me and her are just friends, but me and you, we are something more than that"

Maddie smiled, she then picked up the marker that I wrote on my self with and she wrote 'I love Paigey-Mack'. Then we just sat there and watched TV, and this is how it should be.

~Chloe~

Paige actually kissed me, I have to ask her about it, so I called her. 'Ring Ring Ring' the phone went until almost the last "ring". Paige answered it.

~Maddie~

So me and Paige were watching a movie until Chloe called. Chloe is a good friend, but she has bad timing. I mean this is Paige and I's signature movie together. Paige put the phone on speaker so that we could both hear Chloe.

"Omg, Paige that kiss, it had to of meant something, It did for me. But why did you run off......."

I started to blink rapidly so that I wouldn't cry, Paige kissed Chloe. I knew they had a thing, Paige looked at me and hung up on Chloe. I can't believe her, she basically cheated on me, with Chloe.(A/N: just so you know they are not to young any more. In the story Paige is 16 Maddie is 14 Chloe is 15 Mackenzie is 12 Brooke is 18).

"No, I'm done, Paige I am tired of being afraid if your going to just go out and cheat on me. I shouldn't have to deal with this"

"Maddie you don't get it I went upstairs and I was really mad that you broke up with me so I-"

"So you kissed Chloe, great chose, I mean, what else did you guys do...."

"Nothing, Maddie we did nothing, now let me finish, I was really mad that u did that, so I went up to Chloe and kissed her, I was about to say 'see nothing, no feelings', but she looked so happy, so I-"

"So you ran over here and figured I just won't tell Maddie, well guess what now I know. And now I know that I can't trust you"

" Maddie that's so full of it" she stated.

"You can consider us finished" I said and pointed to the door. Paige wouldn't leave, she had made that very clear. Truth be told, I don't want her to leave, I love her. So you know what, I'll forgive her, however she can't be alone with Chloe ever. I know she won't be happy with that, but being in a relationship means you need to take some risks. And Paige's risk, was to give up Chloe, at least when it's just Chloe and her.

"Listen, I forgive you, but you can't spend time with Chloe without me being there, or like Nia or Kendall being there. Someone other then Brooke, Christi and Kelly, has to be there"

Paige nodded and we continued to cuddle, I rewinded our movie and played it for the two of us. Even though I'm still with Paige, I don't trust her nearly as much as I'm supposed to, or at least as much as I should.

~Chloe~

I wonder why Paige hung up, I mean we had a great kiss, I guess she was just embarrassed. I should probably go check on her, so I decided to go over to the Hyland's. Once I arrived, I knocked on the door to have it opened by Brooke. She was on the phone and eventually looked up. She announced that Paige was actually over a friends house. Maddie, of course she was at Maddie's house, I can't believe she played me. So I made my way over to the Ziegler's house.

Why am I doing this, she isn't even my girlfriend. I'm going insane, but all well, she played me and I know that it's for that Maddie girl. I knocked on the door and Mackenzie opened it. She started to say that Paige wasn't here but I ignored her. I went up the stairs and into her room. Paige and Maddie were just peacefully sleeping, together. Mackenzie followed me up the stairs and stopped when she saw them. I could tell that she knew about this, however I wonder if Melissa knows about it. I quietly walked down the stairs and caught Melissa's attention, I grabbed her arm bringing her up the stairs. I wonder how she would feel if she saw her daughter laying with a girl.Melissa took out her phone and smiled.

"Aren't they just the cutest, I'm just so happy Maddie found someone she truly loves, aren't you" Melissa said with pure joy as she took a bunch of pictures.

Seriously, well my plan failed. Melissa squealed waking the girls up, they looked at me, Paige got up and shook her head, she looked curious, while Maddie looked furious. Melissa saw the tension between us and went down stairs with Mackenzie.

"Okay um, Chloe, why are you here, spying on us." Paige curiously asked looking at me for an answer. I knew what I did was wrong but I don't care, she played me.

"You know what Paige, you played me, you kissed me just to play with my emotions. And you let that happen with out caring. Once Maddie broke up with you, you came over and kissed me. That was my first kiss, and it meant a lot to me. But now I know that you did that just to prove to Maddie that you didn't like me." I said with tears forming in my eyes, Maddie looked shocked by my outburst and Paige stood there ashamed. You know what she should be, and if she wants my forgiveness she will have to end it with Maddie, it's either me or her. Paige can't have both.

"Okay Paige, if you want my forgiveness, break up with Maddie, or you won't have me" I said bitterly. What am I doing to her, even more important what am I doing with my life. Chasing after another girls girl. It's wrong and I can't control who Paige likes, or who she dates. And what if she chooses Maddie, I won't be able to talk to her, and if she chooses me, Maddie's heart will be in a million pieces. This is so wrong

"Fine, bye Chloe, you can't break up my relationship" Paige states.

She closes Maddie door, as I stood there, with the door in my face crying.