One In A Million: Chapter Seven

~Chloe~

After that long competition, I am so happy to finally be able to relax, Paige is over my house. We even invited Maddie but she was really upset, of course I was curious but I wasn't going to stop all of my plans just to find out why. Paige and I were currently watching a movie, I know we do this like twenty four seven. We heard a knock on my bedroom door, and there stood Maddie, crying and she looked miserable. She went over to Paige, and begged for her back. Is she crazy, Paige is happier now that Maddie and her are split up. I really hope that Paige realizes this though, it's so obvious. Maddie probably won't take no for a answer. I got side tracked when I thought about the kiss that I had with Paige, right in front of Maddie, probably why she was so upset.

"Look Maddie, we were great. But I'm happier now, I'm better off single."

"No Paige you were better with me, trust me I know what's best."

"Okay, you know what's best for you, not for me. You can't sit here and tell me that I'm better with you and that you know what's best for me. Seriously?"

Maddie had that face, the face were she looks defeated. Go Paige, yay. Maddie once again started to cry, like a river.

~Maddie~

Well this is it, there is no way I'm going to get Paige back, not with Chloe being here. If I want Paige I need Chloe out of the picture, and if that's what I need to do thats what I'm going to do. I took Paige's phone and I switched my contact to say Chloe <3, and Chloe's contact name to say Mads. So now I can text Paige using Chloe's name, and when Chloe texts Paige her sweet little words it will seem like it's from me. Lets just hope Paige doesn't look at the numbers. I put her phone back on the couch and said bye to Christi. This should be fun.

~Chloe~

Paige and I were watching One Tree Hill, until that was ruined by my mom telling us to come and eat. I wish I could eat upstairs. My mom made chicken and pasta, which by the way was really good, you have no idea. Paige and I went back upstairs. Sadly after a while Paige had to go home. I texted her saying that I miss her and that I love her.

~Paige~

When I got back home I took out my phone to see a text from Maddie. I miss you and I love you, it said. I wrote back and to be honest im pretty mad about this. I said "How dare you just text me out of no where, I told you, I dont want to talk to, bye". Maddie thinks she could just have me back. Soon Chloe texted me she said, wow I cant believe you. I am like really confused right now. Maddie texted me back, she seemed hurt, what did I do to you, she said..(A/N:Remember that Maddie switched the contact names, I even am getting confused writing this, anyway Maddie-in Paige's phone-is Chloe. and Chloe-in Paige's phone-is Maddie. If that makes sense). How could Maddie ask me what she did to me. Chloe text me saying, dont bother coming over next week. Wait what did I do to her. Maddie text me agian saying, you know what don't talk to me right now. Oh trust me, I have know interest in talking to Maddie.

After about twenty minutes I looked back at the messages from Chloe, I really wanted to know what I did to her. Then I noticed something, Maddie's phone number was under Chloe's name, Maddie switched the contact names. I can't believe this, so now I just flipped out on Chloe thinking that she was Maddie. Maddie truly set me up for disaster.

___________________________

I know that it gets annoying but another short chapter, im trying to write longer but I keep on running out of ideas. Sorry.