One In A Million: Chapter Five

~Maddie~

Once I got home from Chloe's house, I really had time to think, Paige and I's relationship was really great. I then started to look at our pictures. They were all so breath taking it was crazy. I smiled at the one picture my personal favorite, we were at the beach and holding hands. It was very beautiful. I decided to go on Instagram to check out other peoples lives. Of course I wanted to see what's going on with Paige, so I looked at her profile, finding a picture of Chloe and Paige, they were all snuggled up together. I don't hate Chloe, but I feel like she is the reason why Paige and I are still broken up. Well, time to go to dance, and you know what I'm gonna make things right. Paige, Chloe and I can all be friends, without fighting over one another.

~Chloe~

I feel like all the broken pieces in my heart, are now fixed. Paige is finally with me, sadly not in a relationship, but in a strong friendship, Twinnies. I still really want to know where Maddie stands in Paige's life, I mean Paige and Maddie broke up and then Paige just forgets about Maddie. As much as I wanted this to happen I feel bad for Maddie, maybe this is my fault. I only wanted Paige to myself, and now her relationship with Maddie is over. I shook my head of these thoughts and got ready for dance, we had to practice our solos, well Paige, Mackenzie's, and mine. Paige and I were matching today. My mom started the car and we drove our way to dance. Ugh...... I'm dreading to go to dance, I just don't want to face Maddie, she's probably miserable. And I feel like she would be miserable because of me, why am I always ruining things.

Paige and I walked into dance class, I looked at Maddie, who just smiled at me and Paige. That's weird, I thought for sure that she would be giving us looks. Well, I guess not, Paige waved at Maddie and smiled back at her, I guess it is possible for all of us to be friends. The moms sat up in the watching area while we all sat in the den. We has to learn our solos and the trio today. First it was Paige's solo, her solo is called 'child's heart' and I love it, she looks beautiful. Then it was my solo called 'her last words' it is a really sad piece, honestly I almost cried but I feel like I did good. Lastly it was Mackenzie's solo 'wings', and after that Maddie, Paige and I learned the trio 'when she cries'. I feel like Abby wanted to do all sad numbers, besides Kenzie's. Tomorrow we we'll learn the group number and run through all three solos and the trio one last time before we hit the rode for competition. Honestly I feel like I have a good chance of wining overall for the solos, I just don't want to hurt Paige. That would be like the last thing that I would really ever want to do, and I think Paige is nervous about going up against me.

~On the Rode to Competition~

~Maddie~

Today we are going to start our ride to Ohio, were we would be attending 'dances of Ohio' dance competition(A/N: I made up the competition place name). Paige sat by Chloe, Chloe was by the window while Paige was on the outside, and I sat right by Paige with Kendall on the other side of me by the window. Nia sat up by Kenzie and Brooke was sitting in the back of the bus, doing her makeup.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to hold off the competition chapter for another day, so yes this chapter is incredibly short.