She ran too her gifts opening them like a child on Christmas Day

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She ran too her gifts opening them like a child on Christmas Day. It was the cutest thing ever. " omg baby you ain't even have to do all this". " yes I did". Honestly the only thing I wanted to do was make her happy and I'm glad I'm accomplishing that right now.

" let's get breakfast". I told her leading her into the kitchen. The vibe I was getting from her was like we fell in love for the very first time and I'm enjoying it.

It's like everything this morning was surprising her. " Dayvon I know you ain't cook this". She said. " hell nah baby I'm a gangster not a chef I hired someone". We busted out laughing. It was true though.

We took a good hour eating and talking

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

We took a good hour eating and talking. It was a lot of things to choose from and we wanted to try it all. This what I love. Spending time with my girl and being in her good books.

I may not show my soft spot but I really do have it. My heart is gold but it takes a really good person to get that out of me.

After breakfast we both went into the shower and got ready for our day. Since it's her birthday I gave her some money to get her hair and nails done. My baby got to get her shit together.

My day was going to be long as well putting everything together for this dinner but I wasn't worried about it. It was a good cause.

_______

_______

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Fatal Attraction जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें