Chapter o n e

<3rd person pov>

Chef Hatchet had recently started watching Hell's Kitchen and really enjoyed it, he enjoyed it so much that he forced Chris to watch it and started to question how to get on the show. Chris didn't want chef to leave because he was the only one that cooked for him and he didn't have a clue where to even start with cooking. So chef had an idea...

<Chef's POV>

After watching another episode of Hell's Kitchen I thought for a second, 'what if me and Gordan Ramsay had a food competition! But... I can't just leave Chris here all alone. Oh wait! He could be the judge! Perfect idea..' I stood up and walked outside in search for Chris, he had to be somewhere here..

<Chris' POV>

"Man I really wished it would stop raining! It's so gross out here!" I exclaimed and sighed. I didn't want to get soaking wet so I walked over to my cabin when Chef called out for me.

"Hey Chris! Come here, I wanna ask you something." Chef said, I walked over to him quickly trying not to get rained on.

"Whats up, chef? You look excited about something" as soon as I say that he pulls me inside his cabin and gives me the most serious and pleading face. "What is it?"

"Well uh, you know that show I've been watching a lot recently? Well it got me thinking, I want to go up against Gordan Ramsay in a food-making competition." He says and looks at me.

"Okay and what does this have to do with me?" I ask, staring at him. "Well, I thought, what's a competition without judges? And you seem to be the only one here who would accept my request." He sighs and looks away.

"Alright, alright we'll do it, but where do we find him?" I ask chef and his eyes lit up. "We can start by looking in London, I think that's where he was last" Chef says and I stand up.

"Alright then pack your stuff because we're leaving for london!" I exclaim and run out of his cabin to go into mine and pack.

-AN-
Hi uh I know this chapter is quick but I wrote it in spanish class this morning and am running on 1 hour of sleep.  The next chapter will possibly be out later today or tomorrow. Also I know that Gordan Ramsay probably isn't in London, I don't know where he is and I'm too lazy to look it up. Anyways I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this cursed story!

-Ehywut (the dumb author)
03-08-2021