7. 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓵𝔂

Start from the beginning

"Y/n!" Beale and Maurice scolded in unison as the older man tried to pull her away from the beast (who halfheartedly growled at her in warning).

Y/n scoffed. "I don't fear you, you big bad kitty! And you!" Then she turned to Beale(who instantly gulped, being the new target of her wrath) with an accusing gaze. "How dare you think I am gonna leave you here?"

Beast stared at the young girl in wonder. He was 100% sure this was her sister. Her name and eyes are the proof and she looked a lot like their mother. But she seemed to forget him and her former home.

But She definitely grew up into a beautiful, strong woman.

He sighed, having had enough of this drama.  Sister or not, she was giving him headaches right now.

"Quiet!" He growled and grabbed her forearm tightly, but not tight enough to leave a bruise.

"Keep your hands off me, you Beast!"

"Don't touch her!" Beale shouted in anger as he helplessly watched from the other side of the iron bars. He was now regretting his decision.

Beast rolled his blue eyes, "If you don't want to leave, you can just rot in the cell with this fool." With that he opened that door and pushed Y/n inside and closed the door again.

Beale caught Y/n before she could fall on the dusty ground. She gave a frustrated huff and moved away from the man she loved.

"What the heck is wrong with you people! Just because I am a girl, don't think I would hesitate to kill you." She seethed, glaring at both Beale and Beast.

Beale, who looked like a kicked puppy, was instantly babbling apologizes for his previous actions.

The beast glared at Beale. He didn't like the hazel-eyed man touching his little sister! She is still an innocent little girl who shouldn't be talking to any boys until she is thirty, no, forty!

But he kept the sentiments to himself, because right now he needed to clear the garbage from his castle. With one last look at the e/c eyed girl (who was busy giving the man beside her death stares) he dragged Maurice away.

Beale, who noticed first, yelled out, "PAPA!!"

"Don't hurt him!" Y/n shouted as Both of them saw the beast and Maurice disappear down the corridor.

They rushed to the window and worriedly watched as the beast carried Maurice down the spiral staircase of the prison tower.

"Beale! Y/n! I'll come back! I promise!" Maurice's voice echoed.

🥀

Y/n couldn't help herself as she slumped to the floor and the tears started to fall, praying for the man who took care of her when no one else did.

Beale rushed to her side and pulled her in a tight embrace, also worried for his father.

"Shhh, everything will be okay." He promised, kissing her head.

Suddenly the cell door swung open and they heard an unfamiliar voice.

"Forgive my intrusion, Mademoiselle, Monsieur; but I have been sent to escort you to your room."