6 . 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓵𝔂

Y/n's eyes fluttered open hearing the chirping sounds of the birds

Y/n's eyes fluttered open hearing the chirping sounds of the birds. She groaned when her eyes made direct eye contact with the blinding sunlight that was coming through the window. She instantly closed her eyes and turned her head to the other side and opened them again. She looked around the room in confusion then noticed she was sitting on the couch of Beale's room.

She was about to stand up when she felt weight in her lap and saw none other than Beale himself resting his head on her lap, snoring lightly.

Y/n smiled and slowly ran her hand through his soft messy hair. She remembered last night reading him the book they brought (which was now on the floor still open) and both of them fell asleep on the couch.

She looked towards the clock and saw it was only 6:25 a.m.

"That's first." She mumbled then yawned, rubbing her sore eyes.

She looked back down at Beale thoughtfully. Hmmmm...

Wake him up? (With a bang)

Let him sleep?

What to do?

She sighed, finally deciding he looked too cute to wake him up right now. Then her eyes landed on his pink lips. If she kissed him now no one will know right? Just a small peck? She leaned closer to his face but stopped, raising her, looking around in confusion, "Why do I feel someone or multiple people are watching/glaring at me?"

She can't risk it. So she slowly lifted his head up. She stood up and carefully rested his head back on the couch. She waited a few moments to see if he would wake up but thankfully he didn't. She picked up the book from the floor and placed it on a nearby table then walked out of the room.

🥀

After doing some morning chores Y/n was now watering some plants in the garden when Beale finally walked out of the room, ruffling his already messy hair.

After a few seconds of admiring him, Y/n gasped dramatically, "Look the sleeping beauty finally woke up!"

Beale raised an eyebrow, "Then did my princess Y/n kissed me to wake me up from the curse?"

Y/n's eyes widened for a moment but she quickly composed herself and rolled her eyes, "In your dreams, lover boy." She turned away from him and resumed her work.

Beale opened his mouth to tell her he dreamed that more frequently than he would admit (not as a sleeping beauty though). But went against it and shut his mouth before he could scare her away. Patience.

"Hey Beale."

"Mmmmm."

"Do you think we should-"

A long desperate whining disturbed them.

Both of them looked up to find Philippe, the horse, thirsty and exhausted running towards its stable without Maurice on his back.