3. 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓵𝔂

Gaston, a handsome man, looked down the village from a small hill, through a spyglass, riding his horse

Gaston, a handsome man, looked down the village from a small hill, through a spyglass, riding his horse. Beside him, his best friend, LeFou was looking at him with dreamy eyes.

"Look at her, LeFou." Gaston pointed when he spotted Y/n, feeding some geese. "My future wife." He stated confidently. He passed the spyglass to Lefou, who instantly took it and looked at Y/n as well.

Gaston continued, "Y/n is the most beautiful girl in the village. That makes her the best."

"But she's so well-read, and you're so... " LeFou trailed off as he was about to say 'not' but stated, "Athletically inclined." Instead.

Gaston nodded his head, satisfied with his friend's description, "I know. Y/n can be as argumentative as she is beautiful."

Lefou hummed as he saw Beale came to stand beside y/n. "I think she is more interested in Beale and-" he stopped as the spyglass was snatched from his hand.

Gaston clenched his jaw in anger as he watched Beale whispered something in y/n's ear, making her nod and walked away.

"Why wouldn't that guy just leave her alone. Why do she even spend her time with him while she can have me." He looked away and motioned towards himself, "I mean look at me and look at him."

"Exactly." LeFou exclaimed, internally rolling his eyes at his friend's sky-high ego and mumbled, "and I totally understand why she wouldn't choose you."

"What did you say?"

"I said she will be yours soon." 'Yeah in your dreams.' LeFou added in his head, giving his friend an innocent smile. Then he continued, "who needs her, when you've got us!" he hinted again like he always did.

Gaston might be an arrogant bast*** but LeFou's feelings for him never went away and that's why he was still with this piece of sh*t he calls his best friend.

Oblivious to this Gaston nodded, "Yes, but ever since the war I've been missing something. And she's the only girl I've met who gives me that sense of..."

"Je ne sais quoi?" LeFou asked.

Gaston huffed, "I don't know what that means." As both of them started moving towards the village.

🥀

Gaston and LeFou rode through the village gates as Gaston started to sing,

"Right from the moment when I met her, saw her
I said she's gorgeous and I fell
Here in town there's only she
Who is beautiful as me
So I'm making plans to woo and marry Y/n."

As Gaston passed, the three sisters from the dress shop, tried to catch his attention, singing,

"Look there he goes,
isn't he dreamy Monsieur Gaston,
oh he's so cute"