"I missed this." Harry pulled back, meeting my eyes. "I missed you."

I brought my hands up to rest against the back of his neck, my thumbs rubbing back and forth against his jaw. "I missed you, too." A sharp throbbing feeling hit my chest at the steep amount of time that had passed between us. "So much."

I felt the vibrations in his throat as he spoke. "Are you tired or feeling the drinks we had too much? We can go to sleep, and—"

"Harry, we're taking off our clothes and getting into this bed."

Despite the spark that flared in his eyes, he kept his composure. "I just want to make sure you're sure."

"I know, and I love you for it, but I've wanted nothing other than you for a while now."

He abruptly stood from the ottoman with me still in his arms, my legs immediately tightening around his waist and my arms going around his neck.

"Okay. Bed it is," he settled, and in seconds, I was lying flat on my back, watching Harry unbutton his dress shirt before me.

Lord have mercy.

I brought myself up onto my elbows and moved myself to press my back up against the headboard, my eyes never straying from Harry's removal of clothing.

"Oh, am I the only one partaking in tonight's fun?" Harry cocked an eyebrow at me with a playful smirk.

I snagged my bottom lip between my teeth and fingered the buckle of my belt. "No...I just figured you'd help me prepare."

His chest was nearly heaving now. "Norah, my love, you're ruining my plans of foreplay by looking at me like that. And—hell, would you stop biting that lip?"

"Make me."

His thumbs hooked into the trousers adorned his lower half and when he pushed them down, both pant and undergarments went with, leaving him stark bare for me to ogle at. But not for long. He climbed onto the bed, hands planted on either side of me, and claimed my mouth.

The sting of his teeth gently nipping at my lip before instantly soothing the sensation with a soft caressing massage of his lips and tongue sent me into bliss. An elicited moan left my throat.

"Moaning already?"

I couldn't even think of a snide remark as his fingers dropped down to undo my belt before he tossed it to the side and quickly worked on my jeans. Luckily, I'd taken my shoes off when I entered the room or else that'd just be another minute of delaying the gratification I so badly needed.

Not soon enough, my pants and stubborn mock neck shirt were off, leaving me in my most natural state—wearing expensive, black lace underwear. By the looks of it, he was very happy for it.

"I don't know if I'll ever be able to put into words how fucking exquisite you are, Norah."

"Exquisite is a new one."

I trailed the tips of my fingers over his length, stealing his breath and almost causing him to collapse on top of me. "Damn it." His teeth were clenched together and his eyes screwed shut. "Not how this works, Nor."

"Why not?" I asked innocently, pushing on his chest and getting him to fall beside me onto his back.

"Were we apart that long that you forgot?" He chastised.

"Did I?" I teased right back.

I laid my hands on his stomach and straddled his thighs. Once I was in a good position, I lifted a hand to my mouth and spit a decent amount of saliva onto my fingers and palm. The look on Harry's face said it all. "Fucking hell, that was the hottest thing I've ever seen."