13

DRACO'S POV

"Do you want to talk about it?" Potter's voice was soft and reassuring, something I've never heard before. The tone was almost... Unfamiliar.

I expected Potter to punch me, to shove me against the wall and kick me in the dick. But, he didn't. He continued to walk.

"I just did, didn't I?" I snarkily say.

"Well, I need a tad bit of context. I have a feeling I know what your going through." Potter has a small smile on his lips.

~

Potter opens the painting for us and we sit on our couch.

"So, do you want to explain what happened this morning?" Potter kindly asked. I never thought I'd associate the word kind with the word Potter.

"Not really." I mutter.

"That's completely fine, but I think it'd really help you." Potter said.

"How could it help me?" I question.

"Well, I think that all the questions that are unanswered in your head will become answered." Potter says as he shifts in his seat.

"What do you think is wrong with me?" I ask.

"Nothing is wrong with you. But, I think you might be questioning some things." Pottter says.

"You think nothing is wrong with me?" I ask. I never thought I'd hear such a thing come out of Potter's lips.

"Nothing is wrong with you. You are just misunderstood, and a lot of the people here are wankers." Potter says with a small smile.

I can't help but smile too. No one had ever said anything like that to me.

"What do you mean by I'm questioning some things?" I ask.

Potter sighs and runs his hand through his messy hair.

"Do you know what the word gay is?" Potter asks.

I try to think about it, but I ultimatly shake my head.

"Well, there are a couple gay men in the wizarding world, but gay is mainly a muggle word." Potter looks at me to see if I'll make a comment about muggles, but I don't.

"The word gay means that you, a man, is attracted to other men. There's nothing wrong with it, it's just a preference." Potter explains.

I try to connect it all in my head, it's a lot to take in.

"So, you think I'm gay?" I ask.

"Maybe. It's a possibilty. You might also be bisexual. That means you are attracted to men and women." The moment Potter explained that to me it clicked.

It all clicked.

AN

-GROOVYLADY