1

"Pansy. If you don't shut up, I'll make you shut up." Draco threatens the black haired girl.

She scoffs and looks at him, "You don't scare me blondie." She continues rambling to Crabbe.

Pansy is the only one that gets through Draco, the only one that somewhat understands him. Everyone sees Draco as emotionless. A ball of anger. A wanker.

Pansy still sees him as those things. But, she can see the emotions. She can see the saddness that is in his eyes. The fear in his voice. She knows Draco is in a deep pit, and she knows that Draco can't escape whatever monsters are chasing him.

The only emotion peoole see in Draco is anger. They never try to get to know him because of this. They never try to see the other sides of Draco. Draco doesn't blame them.

"Earth to Draco." Pansy waves her hand in front of Draco's face.

"What." Draco snaps.

"We're going to have a walk around the school. Trying to get some fresh air. Want to come with?" Pansy offers.

Draco silently shakes his head. He doesn't feel like doing too much activity today.

Pansy shrugs, "See you later."

~

Draco walks through the halls. Occasional shoves and name calling slow him down. But, he eventually makes it to his potions class on time.

Slytherin and Gryffindor. Great.

AN

Hi!

This is my new Drarry book, if you're interested in reading any of my other books, check out my profile!

-GROOVYLADY