9

HARRY'S POV

The morning was awkward. Awkward glances, awkward coughs, awkward fiddling with pants.

Oh yeah, we both found out the bathroom was downstairs, and it seems like we both decided to just change in our room without telling the other. Now, it's too bloody awkward to go downstairs and change or to tell the other to leave.

We, we both have our backs faceing each other as we quickly try to put on our uniforms and robes.

Sadly, or maybe luckily for me, I got changed first. So, when I turned around expecting a dressed Malfoy, I got to see a shirtless Malfoy. It's a good thing to see first thing in the morning.

I tried to ignore it, but I couldn't help but steal a few glances at Malfoy while I grabbed my belongings.

Eventually, Malfoy put on his button up and his sweater, but I realised he wasn't wearing a tie.

"You know what will happen if you don't wear a tie." I state.

"I..." Malfoy blushes. Is he blushing? Or is it just the light?

"Well, this is embarrassing. I don't know how to tie a tie. Pansy always helped me, so now I'm just going to walk around tieless until I find her." He grabs his tie and starts to walk out before I stop him.

"I can help you." I mindlessly say.

"Very golden boy of you." Malfoy crosses his arms at the doorway.

"None of that, we have a truce." I fire back, "Now get your ass over here and let me help you."

My tone apparently worked, Malfoy did as he was told.

"So," I grab Malfoy's tie and wrap it around his neck, "You'll want to loop it around here, and then loop it in the center, put it through here, and pull." I tied the tie in seconds.

I expected Malfoy to move away from me as soon as possible, but we just stood there. It was a very intimate position if I say so myself.

My hand wrapped around Malfoy's tie, Malfoy starring directly into my eyes. I can see every movement on his face from here.

"You know..." Malfoy whispers, "I didn't understand a single thing you just did."

I softly chuckle and let go of his tie to place my hands on my hips.

"Well, maybe I'll have to tie your tie every morning." I respond.

"Yeah, maybe you will." Malfoy turns around and starts to leave, "You better hurry up! You'll be late!" I heard Malfoy shout before exiting the common roon.

AN

We got some tension going on!

-GROOVYLADY