𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢:𝟷;𝟸

When they got home,Seulgi and Wendy immediately told her brothers everything.

"Where is Josh now?"Asked Irene.

"Ash is chasing the mysterious boy,"Josh explained.

Not long after Josh arrived and immediately bowed politely with his face covered with bruises.

"What happened?!"Irene shocked.

"Namja is not alone.Their grandfather has panned to kidnap Miss Seulgi and Miss Wendy.They also have a gun"explained Ash.

"So the sound of the shots was from them?"  Asked Seulgi.

"Yes miss" said Ash.

"You also have a gun,right?"Asked Irene.

"Every bodyguard has a gun,"Josh said.

"All right then,tighten the guard!"Said Irene.

"Alright.Excuse me then."Josh and Ash bowed politely walked away from there.

"Sis Seul and Sis Wen have a bodyguard and then we don't have sis?"Asked Lisa.

"Got it,Jack my bodyguard.Leo Lisa's bodyguard,Neon bodyguard Yeri,Hank bodyguard Jennie same Chaeng,Bend bodyguard Jisoo,Slay bodyguard Joy"explained Irene.

"How come Hank is Chaeng's bodyguard too?"Asked Joy.

"Yes,can Chaeng really walk on his own outside?"Irene said,making Joy clumsily smile.

::::::::The clock shows  the number 5 in the evening and now Jennie is at the park with Chaengie

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

The clock shows  the number 5 in the evening and now Jennie is at the park with Chaengie. Chaeng is fussy so Jennie chose to take him for a walk when the other siblings couldn't come because they had business. 

"Ni~"Chaeng pointed at the ice cream shop next to him.

"Chaeng want ice cream?"asked Jennie.

"Auu~"replied Chaeng.

Jennie nodded and walked to the ice cream shop holding Chaeng.

"Sir,One strawberry ice cream,"said Jennie.

"Ready  non!"said the ice cream seller.

He handed Jennie the strawberry  and immediately Jennie handed over some bills.

:
:
:

"Ahahahah mamam~"shrieked Chaeng.

Jennie chuckled and started feeding ice cream on Chaeng in small portions. 

"Isn't it delicious?"Jennie asked,rubbing her smothered lips.

"Enug~"Chaeng said again opening his mouth to received Jennie's feed.

Suddenly a namja appeared and immediately covered Jennie's mouth with a cloth that has been drugged.

"Mphhh"Jennie struggled and not long after she was knocked unconscious.

"Hiks Ni~~"Chaeng immediately cried and the boy who was holding Jennie took Chaeng and took Chaeng away.

"STOP!!!"Hank,who was monitoring Jennie and Chaeng from afar, immediately ran over to Jennie but unfortunately the namja who brought Chaeng had already fled to the black jeep.

"Miss?!"Hank tried to wake up Jennie but no valid.

Hank immediately took out his cellphone and started calling Jack.

"Jack,I need help! Miss Chaeng was kidnapped and Miss Jennie passed out!"Reported Hank.

:
:
:
:
:

The 7 siblings of Jennie are now surrounding Jennie,who was still unconscious.Now Jennie is on the bed in her room.

"Sob,what should we do,sis?"Yeri sobbed,worried about the condition of her youngest brother.

"Jack,Ash,Hank and Leo are trying to find Chaeng. From now on don't leave this house,"Said Irene.

"Tsk,this must be all uncle's doing!"Said Lisa clutching her fist emotionally.

"We can't accuse him of that,Li.We don't have evidence,"said Irene.

"To hell with evidence.It's obvious that this is what he did!"Said Lisa and Jisoo immediately hugged Lisa to calm Lisa down.

"S-sis"Jennie's soft voice was heard making them immediately approach Jennie.

"Jen,how are you?"Irene asked,helping Jennie lean on the headboard of the mattress.

"My head feels a little dizzy,Sis"said Jennie.

Jennie looked at all her siblings and she didn't find Chaeng there.

"Sister?!Chaeng where are you?!"Jennie panicked.

"Seulgi sighed weakly"Do you remember what happened?"Seulgi asked.

Jennie was silent and began remembering what had happen.A second later his eyes immediately rounded in surprise"Chaeng!Chaeng must be there when I fainted sis!"Jennie exclaimed.

A second later his eyes immediately rounded in surprise"Chaeng!Chaeng must be there when I fainted sis!"Jennie exclaimed

"Chaeng was kidnapped by Jen"Irene said hugging Jennie.

Hearing Irene's talk made Jennie's tears immediately flow out"Hiks is not possible!!Chaeng!!These hiks are my fault!I'm a sister who doesn't use Chaeng's hiks!!"Jennie sobbed and continued to rebel in Irene's arms.

"Calm down Jen. I'm sure Chaeng is okay,"Said Irene who tried t calm Jennie down.

Their siblings just stared at Jennie sadly.They are also sad because their youngest  brother was kidnapped  and they can't do anything else.

_____________________________________________________________________

Who do you think kidnapped Chaeng?

Sad ending or happy ending?

Hope you enjoy...