I Need Help

Armin woke up to pink light shining through his wall of windows. The sun was setting leaving the sky painted with orange, yellow, and pink. He looked to his side to see Eren sleeping, having fallen to his side on Armin's plush grey couch. A smile found itself on Armin's face. Interrupted by Erens phone, which sat on the coffee table across the couch, buzzing softly. Sitting up Armin glanced curiously at the name on the phone, "Levi...? Why hadn't Eren mentioned him...jeez i keep forgetting we just met." Continuously Armin forgot how little he actually knew. Contemplating on what to do, he opted to gently wake Eren up.

"Eren...Eren...your phone's ringing." Armin softly shook Erens shoulder in an attempt to wake him up. Eren stirred, sitting up, only to fold his arm over his eyes to cover the light.

"Hm?" Armin giggled at his dissociation before repeating himself.

"Your. Phone. Is. Ringing." He paused between each word to insure Eren's understanding. Eyes still closed Eren reached out for his phone, Armin picked it up placing it in his hands. Lazily Eren picked up the call, having the button placement memorized.

"Hel-"

"Eren, come home", immediately Eren shot up, hearing Levi's raspy voice. Armin shot a glance of worry as Eren's breathing quickened.

"Did something happen", worry laced Erens voice as he spoke to Levi on the other end.

"Yes."

As always Levi spoke short and cold, but Eren could hear the urgency in his tone. Levi hung up before Eren could respond. Eren's hands dropped into his lap as he stared at the floor. Wanting and needing a minute to process everything but he knew he didn't have that time.

"Is everything alr-" Armin began to speak bringing his hand up to Erens shoulder, quickly being pushed away by Eren.

"I need to go I'm sorry" Eren stood up briskly walking to the door, realizing he never took his shoes off. Grateful for this now he opened the door and closed it within a second. He could hear Armin's voice on the other side of the door call his name, quick footsteps followed. The door swung open and Armin raised his voice.

"Eren, what is going on?!" Armin looked genuinely concerned as the brunette stood across him clenching his fists looking at the ground. Eren just wanted to go home, he needed to make sure everyone was safe. He never had a good handle on his anger, he'd been good at concealing it, pushing it away for the last couple of years, but with the threat of the Titans being seemingly imminent, and now the call from Levi, he felt like he was standing on a cliff, wanting to jump. Stood silent, not wanting to yell at Armin, the blonde took a step forward, he watched as Eren shook. A hand was brought under Eren's chin, lifting his face.

"Let me save you." Eren felt himself relax as Armin engulfed him. He didn't return the hug, he rather let himself be squeezed by the blonde, inhaling his comfortable scent. Somewhat understanding the urgency, the hug was short lived.

"Let me go with you."

"You can't" Eren spoke so softly bringing his eyes back to the ground. He knew he couldn't explain the situation, nor could he explain the Survey Corps, to only pile on more, he had no idea what situation he would walk in on. Reading the look on Eren's face he decided not to push it. Rather the blue-eyed boy took a step back, grabbing on to Eren's biceps.

"Okay, text me when you can then." Eren appreciated Armin's understanding, almost forgetting the state he was in hours ago. His head shot up in concern as he remembered, Armin cocking his head in confusion.
"Are you feeling better," Eren spoke quickly and louder than before, Armin giggled at Erens sudden concern.

"I'm fine dummy now go," Armin gently pushed Eren back waving and sending a smile of reassurance, "I'll be here when you need me."

And with that Eren turned on his heels flying down the stairs.