forgive? n forget????

As I walked in the door I noticed a long hall and at the other end was another door. To my left an opening to a living room and kitchen. To my right a bathroom a closet and stairs.

"(Spare room is the second right door upstairs.)"he pointed to the stairs. "(Make your self comfortable)" he kicks off his shoes hopped over the couch and turned on the TV the news was on. It said the real storm would be here tomorrow night but it would still drizzle the whole night and day till then.

I walked up the stairs opened the door switched on the light. I saw the bed. At first I sat on it. I took of my shoes. And set them on the end. Then I payed back.man it was comfortable. When was the last time I actually slept in a bed... Months..ye.. i fell asleep instantly I hadn't slept in a whole 24 hours.

The next day I went to the bathroom then explored the house a bit. I looked out the window I could tell it was gonna be way worse tonight.man I'm glad I'm inside.i should thank him for doing this but... He was a jerk I didn't want to thank him for anything.

Bf comes down from the stairs and goes to the kitchen. He grabbed a frozen waffle and toasted it. He looked tired.of course he would a bomb was sleeping in his house.

We both sit on the couch.he flips to some cartoons.

"(so)" what nonsense was he gonna spout now.

"(I..need a witness to rap.)"

"Don't you have your girlfriend?"

"(Yeah but she's not here today)"he hands me a waffle.i hesitate to grab it "what's your game?"

"(Nothing I just don't plan on goin' out is all)" it wasn't rapping so.

I said "sure but who's the third?"

"(Didn't you here?)"

"What?"

"(A few years back or so a poplitician called party pete won a battle with belzebub for a rule change.)"

"What's The change?" If you where a good enough you could make a demand in rap battle.depending on your demand you where given a battle equal or more to the demand.not enough to change everything but everything to give us an advantage was better than nothing.

"A witness can be the rapper."

"What?"WAIT THAT WAS A BIG CHANGE! How had I not heard it... everything felt fuzzy as I tried to think back.i.. oh yeah I remember huh strange I guess I forgot? I don't..

"(Yeah me and my girlfriend do it all the time.)" He said.

"Are there conditions?" There was always a condition with those... demons.

"(As long as you do at least three real battles a week your safe)"that wasn't so bad.

"Wait"I paused stand up and hold up my hand

"You want me to rap?!"

"(I..)"

"You can't be serious!"

"(No you don..)"

"I ain't doing it"

He sighed. "(ok)" he got up and grabbed his phone

"That's it?" I say

"(what?)"

"Your not gonna try and force me?"I asked suspiciously.

"(I thought it would be good practice so we weren't fumbling around when we got to cerberus... And..)" he stopped and started to dial "(I won't force you no more.)" He goes to press the call button.

"Wait." What was I doing."I'll do it."

He paused and looked up at me. "(Really!)"

"Yeah"I sighed.

"(You sure?)"

No

"If I wasn't I wouldn't have said it"

"(The garage is over here it's where I keep the equipment.)" He opens the door farthest from the front

"Your garage looks more like a stage." I say

"(Me and my girlfriend did it cool right?)" I lean against the boom box it was customary to sit on it but I was tall and I wasn't gonna do customs with this brat.

"So who wins if the witness is a player."

"It doesn't really matter"he takes out his mic and tossed one to me "just say a note and I'll copy it.

*Short electric guitar noises*

"Beep boop beep boop"

(Basically tutorial)

(Freestyling moment)

"(I'm sorry for actin a fool treatin you like a tool.)"

The music ends.

"What was that?"he scratched the back of his neck

"(I.. I actually started to feel bad about pushing you to rap faster.i didn't know you and dds story.when I went over there...I thought you where just a hot head. Still it was no excuse...friends?)"he held out his hand.

This kid wasn't pulling anything he already had me till we fought cerberus.he closed his eyes looking down.

"I won't forgive you just yet but."I shake his hand "it's a start." He looks up and smiled.