Chapter 3 - Beneath the Sunset

Start from the beginning

Ibuki glared at her before saying, "I'm just here to protect hiyori from you pervert." She said while pointing an accusatory finger at me.

I saw hiyori blink and look at me with sadness, "Ayanokouji Kun, are you really a pervert."

Before I could say anything ibuki said, "yeah he is a damn pervert. He likes being stalked by me."

Matsushita coughed loudly at that. We all turned to look at her but she just nervously smiles and signaled us to go on.

Hiyori asked, "How does make that one pervert Mio san?"

Ibuki just tched, but hiyori continued, "But why do you stalk Ayanokouji Kun, Mio san?

Ibuki flinched but said quickly, "Ryūen gave me the orders to follow him."

Hiyori then gave a confused look to ibuki, "But Ryūen san hasn't been talking with you from a month. So, he definitely didn't give you any order, so why were you following us to the library. Even today you volunteered to join me because you wanted to be with Ayano.."

Before she could speak anything more ibuki held her hand and started to pull away the silver haired girl from the table. The silver haired girl just kept quiet and simply let a blushing ibuki drag her away.

Once they were out of vision matsushita started laughing lightly, "Ayanokouji Kun, it seems Ibuki san wanted to be with you."

"Yeah, it does look like that" I said sighing.

"So Ayanokouji, are you really stepping down from helping the class?" matsushita asked while looking at me.

I sighed, "I don't plan to do anything this exam. I already have my focus on something else."

Yeah, I had my full focus on kamuro's issue. It was peculiar why she was in class A. Something was definitely off.

"I see" she said with a thoughtful expression on her face.

Just as I was about to talk something more ibuki and hiyori came back. Ibuki looked a little flustered and hiyori, well hiyori was smiling again.

"Where were you two?" Matsushita asked ibuki and hiyori.

"Hah, why does that concern you girl" Ibuki said in an irritated tone.

Well, ibuki definitely hated matsushita for some reason. Matsushita waved her hands in surrender not wanting to mess with Ibuki. Hiyori pouted while looking at ibuki, "Mio san, that was very rude of you."

Ibuki just rolled her eyes, "Whatever."

Hiyori turned back towards matsushita, "Don't worry Chiaki san, Mio san wanted to tell me something."

Matsushita just nodded, and went back to the book she was reading. Just before I was about to read, hiyori clapped.

She looked very cheerful and turned towards ibuki, "Mio san, I think if you are going to guard me every day why don't you join the group itself."

Wait, guard every day?

Ibuki just tched, "I got better things to do than to be in a stupid group."

Hiyori looked hurt and looked down, "I see, please forgive me ibuki san, I didn't know you hated to be in groups with me."

The three of us panicked when the smile on her face was replaced by an innocent sad look. Matsushita glared at ibuki and ibuki freaked out seeing hiyori sighed,

"Fine, Fine I'll join your stupid group kay, just...just fucking don't cry." Ibuki said in a panicked tone.

Hiyori looked at ibuki still sad and asked ignoring the curse ibuki just said, "Are you sure Ibuki san?"